• Show
Clear All

• New update from R2 is coming

Comment

• Originally posted by CasperKnight View Post
      New update from R2 is coming
      how do you know this?

Comment

• All servers are still down? Any ETR of the problem being fixed?

Comment

• Originally posted by R280734113 View Post

Hi i am szeparanyos come facebook Heroes.wartune group and say you karakter name
          hi szep, grimlock here

Comment

• Originally posted by R281080012 View Post

hi szep, grimlock here
            hi grimlock noting say what is game hollywod have 07 10 make 1 post and end i feel my so why Sherlock noting give info when you see than give litle info

Comment

• 6 days servers down. Time to quit and not worry about this game.

Comment

• JM here.....if anyone from gamerocks server east 290 see's this hopefully StormWave tonight is Ares...missing everyone big time..especially my favorite ladies Tami & kitt..hope to see you all very soon..tc, be safe my friends...later folks
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

• So .... RIP wartune. It was fun while it lasted, but with the imminent demise of flash, the game will be dead before any potential "legal" issues are resolved. The mini-client has never worked the way it should have and if operating systems like windows 10 block flash ... RIP mini client

Comment

• A very good R2 game to try while we wait is 3rd age.....hopefully this will be resolved very soon....time will telll
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Originally posted by can.111x View Post
                      how do you know this?
                      He did not say when
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

• Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
                        Players of Wartune,

All servers are down due to a known bug, and we are now working on a fix. Compensations will be sent in a later stage. We are sorry for any inconvenience that might have caused you!
                        Feel free to contact us if you have any question regarding this issue: https://www.r2games.com/support/
                        6 days and counting to fix a bug?
                        S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

• Originally posted by Smudgerglory View Post

6 days and counting to fix a bug?
                          It's not actually a bug. They need to revise that announcement already. Long overdue.

Comment

• hi Heather, KT and gang miss you all and Saturday pizza lots of love LN

Comment

• Question: I am a Guild Master. G.M. of the proud people of Guild ArcadeFire server 32 chaos field. The anouncement says this situation can last for 2 weeks. If I remember correctly, an election for a new G.M. is automatically started when a G.M. is offline for 10 days. Zeven road has started the game on their own platform. What will happen there if I'm not online for 10 days? Will my Guild get a new G.M.? And what will happen if R2games gets the game back again. Will the game restart where it was on 2 october? Or will I have lost being the G.M. of my Guild?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dravilon View Post
                                Question: I am a Guild Master. G.M. of the proud people of Guild ArcadeFire server 32 chaos field. The anouncement says this situation can last for 2 weeks. If I remember correctly, an election for a new G.M. is automatically started when a G.M. is offline for 10 days. Zeven road has started the game on their own platform. What will happen there if I'm not online for 10 days? Will my Guild get a new G.M.? And what will happen if R2games gets the game back again. Will the game restart where it was on 2 october? Or will I have lost being the G.M. of my Guild?
                                from what i believe as the servers are off, no player can access - the date and time is no longer running, but I could be completely wrong. I am also a G M

But you could be right when or if the servers come back on the time elapsed will cause issues with time constraint items within the game, suddenly any1 who bought anything like SOC for 30 days prior to the servers switching off could suddenly loose a lot of time - so there needs to be some sort of idea what will happen when they do come on.

Comment

Working...
                                X