[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LefogDart View Post
    I do believe that there is still a lot of players waiting for some kind of miracle but they won't wait for too long.
    Yes, that's the unfortunate truth. But while R2 has chosen to go the 'minimalist' route for information dissemination, you can find a lot more information from other sources. Keep in mind that, since the parties involved are headed for a legal struggle, each party has presented their point of view. only Therefore, you really have to read ALL the announcements from all the parties involved in order to get a better idea of what's actually going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

"link your email" option?
      I was referring to GOT game not wartune

Comment

• Been following this forum for quite sometimes. For some of the info given here i think WARTUNE is dead. Why??. There's no end in sight.

Comment

• Looks to me like R2 wants to take the money and run, given no real updates on status of restoring our Wartune accounts. Sooo sorry that I put in a LOT of money into their bogus game. Never again. Guess I'll be censored for that comment. lol

Comment

• Hi Guildies of ArcadeFire. Our Guild has a FB page. facebook.com/groups/ArcadeFireWartune/

Comment

• not sure of the signifigance but just got noitification in email that someonr in malaysia tried to access yahoo acct...please make sure passwords are different or maybe at least change them so cant be accessed. wish could be playing wartune but looks like this may never happen. good luck all in rl

Comment

• Now it has been the 17th day since the October 3rd 2020 shutdown. Still no news yet. It seems like Wartune is gone forever from R2.
                My niece has experienced countless issues on the new site, especially their email system, and they have neither live support nor forum.
                Not sure if my house of 21 seniors would want to make the move or not. It's not the same reliable system as R2. That was really sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by caocal View Post
                  Been following this forum for quite sometimes. For some of the info given here i think WARTUNE is dead. Why??. There's no end in sight.
                  Wartune might never return to R2, but you can still play your character on the new servers.

Comment

• Naaah .. once I stop playing for about 2 yrs while I'm playing other R2 game that went dead than back to WARTUNE about 6 mtns later this happenned. Don't think will spent any of my money here

Comment

• Well now the 7Road servers are down for over 5 hours now with no explanation other than maintenance. It looks like the legal battle is killing wartune on all platforms now.

Comment

• 7 rod lost in court end they ar obligate to close all server

Comment

• guess the us courts have managed to kill the game then finally,pity better find something else to play......well done r2,game hollywood and 7 road....thought id at least put it up before the thought police here will censor me,they should be ashamed

Comment

• Originally posted by R215097443 View Post
                            7 rod lost in court end they ar obligate to close all server
                            Where you got that info?

Comment

• look on bugsreport ens suport

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X