[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [not a discussion for this forum]
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-15-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• As R2 never update / inform any players thru email or even this forum,
      Its time for me to disangage R2.
      Good luck and be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowWalkyr60 View Post
        Technically, there has been no hearing yet. That, according to the docket, is scheduled for 10/28/20. In the meantime, there is nothing to prevent 7Roads from publishing their own intellectual property on their own servers. I have seen many players starting to return to the game. Even those originally on R2games-US West coast. S261 Ash Plains to be specific. The TRO is not worded such that PLAYERS may not reactivate their toons with 7Roads. From what I have seen, no player info other than that normally asked for by most games online, is being asked for. The email request in-game is to bind your account to that email. Lost toons will not be recoverable without it in the future. Again, what some games do require.

As for email accounts attempting to be accessed by other than the owner, I'd like to ask R2 why no one was notified of a data breach about a week and a half ago. My password protector notified me of 21 instances just from this forum alone. I wasn't worried, as my email and the forum passwords are different. But it is food for thought.

In the end, the choice is up to the players as to what they are going to do. I am not a P2W or P2P player, so I lose no money in moving to the other servers. I do hope that this gets resolved, as I do like the R2client for it's stability. The mini-client is about as stable as it had been about 4 years ago before I switched to R2.

Good luck, whatever your choice is.
        By US law, anyone with IT-level access are allowed to access everything, but they are not allowed to keep a copy or any trace or any derivative of it for themselves.
        Dev indeed has the right to sell their product to anyone in any way they want. Players are innocent and allowed to choose what/where they want to play.

Comment

• Not sure how many times this needs to be said: [This is not the proper forum for that discussion]
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-15-2020, 08:53 PM. Reason: I'm also not sure how many times that needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post
            Not sure how many times this needs to be said: [This is not the proper forum for that discussion]

Last edited by MemoryLane; Yesterday, 09:53 PM. Reason: I'm also not sure how many times that needs to be said.
            So let me get this straight: you people censor all information regarding this event, and THEN wonder why some people are confused about what is happening?

Not cool.

Comment

• [This is not the proper forum for that discussion]

Orly? This forum is, literally, for anyone who played Wartune on R2 servers. I can't think of any other forum that would be more appropriate for discussing the current state of Wartune accounts on R2 servers. Can you?

Comment

• Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post
                [This is not the proper forum for that discussion]

Orly? This forum is, literally, for anyone who played Wartune on R2 servers. I can't think of any other forum that would be more appropriate for discussing the current state of Wartune accounts on R2 servers. Can you?
                You can talk about Wartune on R2Games. You cannot mention Wartune on other websites. That has always been a rule.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You can talk about Wartune on R2Games. You cannot mention Wartune on other websites. That has always been a rule.
                  Define "other websites."

Comment

• is wartune still down? wth i can't get in

Comment

Working...
                    X