Wartune Emergency Maintenance for August 19th @ 8:10 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Emergency Maintenance for August 19th @ 8:10 AM EDT

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for the following Kabam servers at 8:10 AM EDT: S21, S23, S25, S27, S28, S30. Downtime is only expected to take 2-3 hours. We apologize for the brief interruption in game play while we perform some critical work for these servers.

Due to the unexpected long-time maintenance,we have made a compensation pack in-game. Please log in and collect it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

that was a surprise i was trying to log into my s28 server guess i know why i can't now.

Comment

Kabam Server Merges

You think you could merge S30 into another server while you're at it?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

cuanto mas durará el mantenimiento del server 21-us west

aprovecho para preguntar el protocolo para enviar un ticket, he tenido algunos detalles en el juego, y cuanod he querido enviar mi ticket, simplemente no puedo, no me respeta el nombre de mi cuenta, me dice que mi server no existe, entonces no tengo manera de hacerles llegar mis peticiones o quejas, ojala puedan ayudarme, gracias,

Comment

i agree, seeing the same ppl constantly and improving guild by recruiting members is getting harder. And if i may ask, whats the current progress on the part II of the 1.6 patch?? kinda getting antsy about the new features!!!!
          IGN : Born0fOsiris
          Class : Knight
          Server : Kabam S30
          Guild : TheMisfits

Comment

and i must also ask how much longer are u expecting maintenance to last? been over 4hrs now >.<

Comment

ayuda

tengo un problema se me resetearon mis datos y empiezo desde cero necesito ayuda porfavor y gracias ps:mi servidor es de 38:US oeste
              Last edited by nicospl92; 08-19-2013, 11:49 AM. Reason: is incoplete

Comment

Server 30 west still missing almost 5 hrs now

Comment

wish u woulda done maintenance last nite after the majority of us finished up all quests/event for the day. kinda cutting into my main time for game play atm........

Comment

mine as well Sami totally understand the feeling it is kind of not very cool at all

Comment

Okay whats the deal 2 to 3 hours has well and truly past. How much longer is this going to last for S-23

Comment

emergency maintence could mean many things. Is it just me but i got a virus threat detected the other day when playing. Thank god my virus protection and firewall caught it but yeah. Maybe someone attempted a hack of the servers or messed something up. Anyway they are good about reimbursing due to maintenance issues though i feel your pain. I work 3rd shift and this is when i play. I'm going to miss out on some seals for sure and my days logged in. Oh well its just a game and its free.

Comment

Friday I was in the 1pm sever time battleground and i could not turn in any resources or attack anyone and then I got a virus detection... I tried to log back in and it would not get past the 38% loading on the whack-a-mouse screen but when i went to play Saturday from a different computer it worked fine. So I wonder if this is in regard to that issue with the virus detection because it is an odd coincidence that someone else had a virus threat as well

Comment

funny you two are not the only ones that has happened to,it has happened to me as well. So I do fully understand as to why they are doing Maintenance.I just wish they would hurry up already! LOl

Comment

Yeah this is taking far too long. I live on the east coast so I only play during the day while at work. So I am usually on from 5am server time until 130pm server time... This is definitely killing my ability to get all of the stuff done since I dont play at night. I am also a VIP member so I understand frustration of not being able to play a game that you pay for haha

Comment

Working...
                              X