Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arena of Honor event is creating two castles during KVK event and causing losing troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena of Honor event is creating two castles during KVK event and causing losing troops

I participated in Arena of honor event today which is also an KVK event day. I participated from the opposing server (K316) since we're doing KVK. After arena of honor event, I found that I lost 24 hour bubble, so I put the bubble back. But I'm getting attacked at my original server (K319) which didn't make sense since I'm at K316. But guess what? I have the castle at K319 also and no bubble!! And I can't go back to K319 because it says there is the castle already!! And I can't do anything about the castle at K319 because, for example, if I use random transfer, it move the server at K316 not K319!! So no control whatsoever for the server at K319. Now, my hospital is full of T4, all my troops are gone, all my resources are lost (more than 280M resources each resources) and I can't do anything about it!! I know I will get most of troops back after KVK, but what about the troops at hospital and, especially, the resources I lost??!! And not to mention all the castle fix I need to do due to this issue; which requires resources which I lost!! This is total ******** and you shouldn't mix two events like these at the same time!!

Oh, by the way, all the merits I supposedly gained and kills I had during the defence (which I had no control) at K319, were not counted to my merits score and my standing at KVK scoreboard & leading board, and not even to bravery token counts!! So losing everything for nothing!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled 5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	310.6 KB ID:	2027862Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled 6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	224.7 KB ID:	2027863

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	222.8 KB ID:	2027856Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	251.7 KB ID:	2027857 Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	217.6 KB ID:	2027859 Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	2027864
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hamsterbro; 01-07-2024, 12:00 PM.

Yes, we are experiencing the same problem too. Many members in our alliance are frustrated.

Comment

This is a known issue that seems to be the result of joining Arena of Honor while on the enemy kingdom, and we are waiting on the devs to resolve it.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X