info for players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info for players

This is NOT a R2 only server...it is several platforms all on same server number 193 ...and the real kicker is the other platforms gtarcade ,steam ,etc can all pay to transfer their 200million power accounts to this server and steamroll all us new r2 players to the game.
    so if you choose to play the game be aware that being a r2 account on this game is a huge underdog no matter how much you cash .
    If i had known this was the case ahead of the emails for a new game to play i would not have even bothered to play it

It was mentioned in a reply to another thread asking if the platform was separate. Unfortunately, we're sharing.

Some additional information - The number of scrolls required for transferring kingdoms depends on the rank you will be in the new kingsom. It's expensive for large people to move to where small people are, so while big people can hop to younger kingdoms, it's not something most can do rapidly. Where it might cost them 90 scrolls to get to you, all of your alliance members could probably move for 1 scroll to a quieter kingdom. New kingdoms are under protection for 60 days, where no one from older kingdoms can move there. You can always protect your troops, and would lose nothing just by making sure they are in the shelter or put on a truce before you leave the game unattended. The game does have its imbalances, but they are easy to avoid while small.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

more info should have been shared by r2 that's why i posted this.

while being expensive to transfer to newer servers, its not a high price for cashers. there is already 3 on server waiting to transfer there mains to 193 and as they call it "burn the server" just cause they want to.and get them merit built up easy by wiping the server.
      again r2 has ZERO players anywhere or will be anywhere near that kind of power in 60 days.these guys have been playing since s1 2 years ago and are able to move at will for small cash.

you cant move from s1 to s20 on wartune reborn for any amount of cash as it would ruin the server balance.

terrible lack of communication from r2 on this game. as it stands i don't see many r2 people sticking it out knowing you cant compete with old accounts from a totally different platform like gtarcade once the big boys roll through and wipe the server.

its actually not a bad game has alot to do for free players and cashers. but knowing your time and cash will be wiped out in 60 days isn't a driving factor to keep playing.

oh and while it might only cost us 1 scroll we cant move until the 60 days is up i already tryed to see going to a unprotected server and i wasn't allowed. so stuck for 60 days no matter what.
      Last edited by vilanov; 08-30-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I agree that the information about this being a shared server should be been more readily apparent, and language alluding to that could have been included in a post or marketing material. I was a little disappointed to hear it was shared server as well.

New people start this game all the time, and don't have much issue. Sure, raiders will go around and take advantage of people who never learned how to protect themselves, it's part of the game. You find a group of people you like and enjoy playing with and you learn and grow together. There's nothing stopping people from being cowards and hopping to newer kingdoms because they can't fight anyone else, but there are a lot of ways you can protect what you have. It can be intense, but it can be fun depending on how you view the game.

60 days is a long time. The landscape might look different. You might have made friends along the way from other kingdoms that you plan on joining up with. The potential raiders might decide on a different kingdom to bully. Some people will have decided this game isn't for them, and others will come to like what it has to offer and are willing to rise up to the challenges they will face.

One thing I think you will like the most is that unlike on a Wartune Reborn server, when you get one person who spent more and is a bully about it and then everyone quits, you're not stuck playing by yourself until a merge happens where you hope you're not merged with the other server with that one guy who has also been playing by himself. In this game, if your kingdom is dead, you move. If you don't like people on your kingdom, you move. If you're being bullied by raiders, you can move away from them. If you just like the way other people do things on their kingdom, you can choose to move there.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X