X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoenixRavenwolf
    started a topic Desktop App Pass

Desktop App Pass

I downloaded the app (Client), but I am unable to collect rewards for it. I click on Claim and all it does is tell me to download the app even though I have. I was looking forward to the permanent mount that comes with the rewards.

• Starlight%
    replied
    heres where we are lately on the cr2 client for mac from a comrade of mine "We're still being told they are working on availability for Mac, but at this moment, internal features are not supported yet. Mac compatibility is still on the to-do list."

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Leave a comment:

• Starlight%
    replied
    hello, and thank you for explaining the issue will consult with team and see what else can be suggested, other than downloading r2 client maybe a client for macbooks from r2 maybe but again no promises , or guarantees

Leave a comment:

• ItsTheHunt
    replied
    Because Flash is going away, we are being told to download the R2 Client so that we can continue to play League of Angels III and the other games that come with it. However, the R2 Client is not compatible with Macbooks as it will not allow me to download it on my MacBook Pro.

Leave a comment:

• Starlight%
    replied
    hello, and that am not sure can you please be more specific with your enquiry pls ?

Leave a comment:

• ItsTheHunt
    replied
    Why isn't anything compatible with Macs as well?

Leave a comment:

• Starlight%
    replied
    hello all we are sorry hear this but all we can do is inform devs of the dissatisfaction, of players here however it is up to devs we can only suggest report as for compensation that is at the digression of devs. we also not happy bout this all we can do is be patient in meantime see if gets rectified again apologies

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    It is the same as what happened with Angel Pass and Ancient treasures etc - GT had these events for months and months before R2 added them - and when they first added them the icons appeared before the functionality was ready - so once again same same.

R2 should look at sending us the rewards as compensation - we are in most cases paying customers and the push here is to get us to move towards the apps and the clients so we keep playing and keep paying - as the devs know that when flash gets shut down they will loose a minimum of 70% of their players.

So if you don't want to lose us - and we are trying the client - just send us the rewards as compensation - we should have been given access the same time as GT - unless R2 does not want to continue getting paid by its users?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    Sorry Memory Lane - but it has been available ONLY for GT accounts for the entire month - this update was SUPPOSED to open access to it for us as well - it clearly says this in the update - open for R2 - not based on using the GT app - but the event called App pass - WILL be made available.

I have spoken with Devs that work on the version on GT - THIS IS A MISTAKE but the suggestion is that they will not fix it until the next update which will possibly be around the 22nd of December at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• ngodinhtham
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Please see the weekly patch notes that are posted on the game's home page here: https://loa3.r2games.com/content/v6-...ven_11482.html

It is mentioned there that Desktop App Pass is currently only available on the GTA platform. This event is specifically for their new desktop app. The R2 Client is not the LoA3 desktop app. Please keep an eye on the News on the game's home page for any changes in the availability of the Desktop App for the R2 platform.
    So, this is the point: you mixed our very new platform with the very old one and some older others in which a normal FREE player is stronger than us many times. And now, there are some special benefits just for them only. We are new, we are weak, they always got all the competitive and challenging event rewards and now they have at least 1 more special benefit than us. So we have paid much just to keep the game alive and to be losers in front of them?! How to catch up with them when we don't have any special event to increate growing up speed and collect items that had been releaseed before we joined the game?
    Last edited by ngodinhtham; 12-10-2020, 03:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• phoenixbladesoul
    replied
    so in all actuallity we can see new event but cant claim till r2 client is compatible with loa3 desktop app like the GTA?? and if so any ETA on that being a possibilty cuz many of us are tired of playing 2nd fiddle to GTA servers and the favortism that is shown to them on a regular. specially since it is effecting cross events we are forced to compete with them for. thx in advance for any info and or help you can give us

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Please see the weekly patch notes that are posted on the game's home page here: https://loa3.r2games.com/content/v6-...ven_11482.html

It is mentioned there that Desktop App Pass is currently only available on the GTA platform. This event is specifically for their new desktop app. The R2 Client is not the LoA3 desktop app. Please keep an eye on the News on the game's home page for any changes in the availability of the Desktop App for the R2 platform.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-09-2020, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• phoenixbladesoul
    replied
    yet says unlocked for these servers without downloading another client so a bit confused on y we cant claim since we obviously suppose to have it

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixRavenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRavenwolf View Post

Nope. Every time I click download, it sends me to the R2Client.
    So it is through the GTArcade ONLY. You have to download the app. HOWEVER, your r2 email address and password are DIFFERENT from GTArcade. To get the rewards you have to sign up to GT! How stupid! You are basically starting over in the game!

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixRavenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Starlight% View Post
    hello ok thank you for information screenshot will have this looked into for you from what have found out through Collegues the desktop app is not same as R2 client as the desktop app is only available for GTArcade right now
    Nope. Every time I click download, it sends me to the R2Client.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X