No announcement yet.

Server outage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive tried logging into S15 16 17 24 and 26 still saying server error for day and a half now. ive invested over a 100 dollars so far so cmon what gives. this is how great games get a bad name.

Comment

Please, supply your server, name, and level when reporting the servers are down. If you do not wish to post here please, send me a private message including the information requested and the game. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

oh Come one what is going on. now it is Day 3 and can not get on Still keep getting
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scheele View Post
          oh Come one what is going on. now it is Day 3 and can not get on Still keep getting
          I put this link up before try it that is how i get online..http://tta.r2games.com/

Comment

Originally posted by R21122198 View Post

I put this link up before try it that is how i get online..http://tta.r2games.com/
            it does no good. I have never been able to access my server (server4) via the web site or the Client. it tells me that it is Unified. and will not let me in. were as FB Gameroom has always let me in on that server and now it wont even let me in. this is going on 4 days now so something is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Scheele View Post

it does no good. I have never been able to access my server (server4) via the web site or the Client. it tells me that it is Unified. and will not let me in. were as FB Gameroom has always let me in on that server and now it wont even let me in. this is going on 4 days now so something is wrong
              Can you dm me new screenshot with a time stamp to show that it's the same issue and still occurring please?
              To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Can everyone experiencing these issues dm me a timestamped screenshot including server in game name and level please?

Comment

I will if it happens again in the morning.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	2002086

Comment

The game was undergoing maintenance the server should be there now.

Comment

Working...
                      X