Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrysim55
    replied
    This is day 3 of not being able to access S49. I have received zero help from R2 except for the routine response that they will forward to the devs. Obviously the devs are too busy finding more ways to mess up the game to be bothered fixing the actual problems it already has.
    I am done. I am taking all of my accounts across 7 servers and leaving. If R2 cannot be fussed to enable its players to play, what is the point of a player even trying?
    R2 - you are the worse game platform I have ever played on and I have played on too many to count. You are absolutely the most ignorant, unprofessional, unhelpful, and frankly stupid bunch of lazy clowns on the planet! This was a good game and thanks to your incompetence and total failure to operate it in a professional, organised and responsible manner, it is spiralling into oblivion. Good job!

I tried to send another ticket. It would not let me so I have posted it here - not that it will make any difference. R2 simply do not give a flying fig about players.
    Last edited by chrysim55; 07-05-2020, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mroberts
    replied
    Minori

I get a automated response to my ticket within a couple of hours. Server 49 is not accessible. The automated response below shows that they are not reading

Hello,

We are sorry but we tested this issue many times and still we didn't experienced any problem.However,we have already reported this to our devs and they are now checking on it.May we ask you to be patient and we can assure you our devs will provide possible solution for this issue.Thank you and please enjoy your day!

-The R2Games Team

--------------- Original Message ---------------
    Sent: 04/07/2020, 3:05 pm
    To: support@r2games.com.hk
    Subject: RE: Server 49 Finished sageholm now can not connect [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pX437:ref ]

Hey is this a default answer to any ticket

Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 11:58 AM
    To:
    Subject: Server 49 Finished sageholm now can not connect [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pX437:ref ]

Hello,

We are sorry for any inconvenience that has caused you.However,we tried to login random characters on your server and we can normally load the game.May we ask you to please try to clear your cache/cookies and refresh your gaming page a couple of times or you may try other browsers and see if it can fixes your concern.Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cptcruch
    replied
    Sam, you have every right to be upset! I seriously hope that your issue does get fixed and fast! Have you used the link above in the yellow box R2 Login Issues" ?

On a side note ****where's the reward for the last 2 surveys**** you know the one for $79.99 and $39.99 plus more for 4th Age???

Leave a comment:

• chrysim55
    replied
    Sorry I lost my temper but I have every right to be upset. Lots of hard work down the drain - so yeah, I am upset. We won and we are being punished for it - what kind of game is this? You are supposed to reward us, not penalize us like this! I sent a ticket and I had a response - they will forward it to the devs. Seriously?! I have tried to take screen shots but my computer won't cooperate. See deezdeez96's post above - that is what we are getting when we try to login. As I mentioned, I play on several servers and have never had this issue before. It was a total and very unexpected and unpleasant surprise. You have no idea how disappointing it is to win and be denied the prize with no rhyme or reason for it except gross incompetence and indifference by R2.
    I am very unhappy and so very close to taking my gaming interests elsewhere - and I can only assume that I am not the only one who is just about fed up with being taken for granted like this, too.

Server S49 Venu Village
    Player: Sam
    Last edited by chrysim55; 07-04-2020, 10:49 PM. Reason: Edited to add server and player name

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    It can take up to 3 days for a response. I do not play this game and I know nothing about it. However, if you do not receive a response to your ticket by Monday please let me know and I'll forward your case. Thank you.

In regards to being unable to access the server please, provide screenshots, your server, and server name. I cannot forward this issue without them. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• chrysim55
    replied
    Thank you for the ticket link. I have sent a ticket. It will take 3 days!!! Seriously, this game is apples! We won yesterday and now we have to wait 3 more days before R2 even looks into why we can't get onto their dumb server? Never played on such an unprofessional, incompetent, indifferent, ignorant game platform before in my life! I am ready to quit - and there will be many others following me out the door. Get your apples act together R2.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 07-04-2020, 08:42 PM. Reason: Please, do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you. Profanity changed to apples.

Leave a comment:

• exaltus.se
    replied
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=115

This is the link to send in a ticket, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You can read information how to submit a ticket here.

Leave a comment:

• deezdeez96
    replied
    Server 49 still down 24 hours later......
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by chrysim55 View Post
    how do you send a ticket? There is no way to contact R2 that I can find anywhere - that is why i am using the forum to protest about this.
    You can submit a ticket through this link https://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

• chrysim55
    replied
    There is nowhere to send a ticket or to get help for anything in this game.

I have cleared my cache multiple times and I still cannot login. I have played on many other servers and have never had an issue like this. Please help

Leave a comment:

• chrysim55
    replied
    how do you send a ticket? There is no way to contact R2 that I can find anywhere - that is why i am using the forum to protest about this.

Leave a comment:

• exaltus.se
    replied
    You should be able to play further, after you won Sagehelm. Try to log in again, if that doesn't work, delete all cache and cookies from your computer.
    If this doesn't work, you can try and send in a ticket. You don't have to wait until another server enters.

Leave a comment:

• chrysim55
    replied
    Way to kill a server before it is even up and running. Promote a game where you are elevated to another level server BUT keep all of the players in limbo for days or weeks?! What kind of crappy logic is that? People are not just going to sit around hoping you will let them play again. They are going to move on to another game that is active and does not treat its players as if they mere cash cows. We were excited and enthused when we won today - hours ago now! That buzz has long since evaporated and all that is left for us is the very nasty feeling that we have been conned and used.

Melisa -
    Desværre ved jeg ikke, hvornår vi nogensinde skal spille igen. Jeg er så frustreret og irriteret, at jeg kunne skrige! R2 is the worst I have ever encountered at not informing players of important, pertinent details and then not responding at all when said players get upset about it

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bartley
    replied
    usually between a few to 10 days

Leave a comment:

• chrysim55
    replied
    Winning Sagehelm means having to wait an indeterminate period of time before we can ever play again? What a steaming pile of ****! We worked hard to win this stupid game and now we are basically banned from playing it. We can't access our old server and we can't get onto the new one. So for winning, we are kicked out until they feel like letting us play again! GTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X