• Show
Clear All

• AngelTouch00
    started a topic Battleground

Battleground

Game - Wartune Reborn
    Server - S2
    Name - AngelTouch
    Brief description of issue - You cant leave the bg, you either do it, wait to get kicked because ur afk or just refresh the page, the exit button doesnt work, now im not sure if this is happening only to me or if its a bug from you guys, i just reported it, thanks.
    Screenshots/Video ------------

• Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by icisnerosfx View Post
    for me the issue in BG is that i cant enter , I log in this morning and it won let me participate
    We are hearing alot of reports about this trying to fix this for you guys please be patient

Leave a comment:

• icisnerosfx
    replied
    for me the issue in BG is that i cant enter , I log in this morning and it won let me participate

Leave a comment:

• LilLeo201117
    replied
    BG doesnt let you exit.
    when refresh you are still technically in that BG(you get the current chat from BG) so when you afk for 5mins after refresh, thats when you get the message about being kicked from BG.

Leave a comment:

• ag.wartune
    replied
    U arent only one AngelTouch00 it happened to me last night in 2-bg's i had to refresh to get out.
    Also i didnt got that 5 minute AWOL buff, cuz i managed to get in right away.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Thanks for the quick response i will alert the developers to look into this, i will update you as soon as i get a reply.

Leave a comment:

• AngelTouch00
    replied
    Originally posted by Storm View Post
    Hello thank you for your concern, does this happen frequently or is this just a one off?
    Its happening to me for 2 days by now, i even asked another player, he cant leave bg either.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Hello thank you for your concern, does this happen frequently or is this just a one off?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X