Pokemon RPG game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon RPG game

Hi! all R2 members out there.First of all I would like to say that I'm quit contented with the quality of the games you designed.The graphics are amazing and the effects are really overwhelming.Now, to get to the main point.........I was wondering if you could make a Pokemon MMORPG like Crystal Saga . I'm a really great fan of Pokemon but sadly all the Pokemon RPG games throughout the internet are just plain stimulator types, lacking the overwhelming attack effects, movements and the real fun of adventure in the game with others.They don't have the free-to-attack free-to-run and do what how you want what you want libert in the game like crystal saga + the graphics are extremely poor lacking the slightest three dimensional effect, stadium battles are boring , attacks arent as vivid as one watches in TV ,etc,etc. I was hoping that you may create an MMORPG that gives players the experience of Pokemon battles ang adventure just like whats shown on TV .Many players look forward to such an MMORPG. I believe you would look into this idea and notify me if there are any problems with it or not.Thank you again R2.
    -AxewPhoenix(CS)
Working...
X