Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*O* only me who did not know Fragarach ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *O* only me who did not know Fragarach ...

Fragarach is a legendary magic sword *O*

In Irish mythology, Fragarach, known as 'The Answerer' or 'The Retaliator', was the sword of Manannan mac Lir and later, Lugh Lamfada. It was said that no one could tell a lie with Fragarach at his or her throat, thus the name 'Answerer'. It was also said to place the wind at the user's command and could cut through any shield or wall, and had a piercing wound from which no man could recover.
    Fragarach would be an exceptional weapon against monsters. ( wiki )

realized this when i read my new book and i saw the name and facts about the sword in it *O*
    Last edited by Irisu; 08-17-2012, 02:59 PM.
    "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

oo you're so wise Irisu!!
    Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakalili View Post
      oo ur so wise Irisu!! ♥
      bahaha not really i got a new book yesterday about myths and then i saw the name :3
      "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

Comment

Yes so wise!
        Last edited by Kakalili; 07-21-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

THANKS to wiki
          If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

Originally posted by Kakalili View Post
            Yesh u soo wise *O* x_____x ur .. smileys so addictive x___________________________________x
            hehe ikr !! hanbei is one of my favo char in samurai warriors ( the games) he is so cute :3

Originally posted by DeadlyRose View Post
            THANKS to wiki
            lol yeah was way to lazy to write down the stuff from the book ( even thought it had more facts than wiki )
            Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-14-2012, 01:23 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Originally posted by Irisu View Post
              Fragarach is a legendary magic sword *O*

In Irish mythology, Fragarach, known as 'The Answerer' or 'The Retaliator', was the sword of Manannan mac Lir and later, Lugh Lamfada. It was said that no one could tell a lie with Fragarach at his or her throat, thus the name 'Answerer'. It was also said to place the wind at the user's command and could cut through any shield or wall, and had a piercing wound from which no man could recover.
              Fragarach would be an exceptional weapon against monsters. ( wiki )

realized this when i read my new book and i saw the name and facts about the sword in it *O*
              Fascinating Stuff it's like the spear of longinus the one which pierced jesus i believe
              "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
              Class:Dps
              Honour:Count
              Server:Starglade
              Guild: Blackwings

Comment

All about dat Hephaestus *o*
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

something like that

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

i have to say i love the fact that CS have hints of myths around the world in it from time to time ... lol one of the reason to i started to play this game was cuz i saw a pic on a player on byakko so got supper happy when i saw that seiryu, genbu and suzaku is also in the game XD
                    lol and i love when i see monster and are all like OMG I HAVE READ ABOUT THAT DEMON B4R !

Comment

hmm shin megami tensei

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
                        hmm shin megami tensei
                        have never ever in my life played that game lol XD i face the books lol mom gets mad every time i buy a new book cuz she thinks i have to many lol ( in short i'm interested in myths around the worlds and read on about both good and bad )

fushigi yugi was how i first read about suzaku genbu byakko and seiryu then i saw irl statues of them in china XD ( but they had other names @@ Nán Fāng Zhū Què, Běi Fāng Xuán Wǔ, Xī Fāng Bái Hǔ,Dōng Fāng Qīng Lóng)
                        Last edited by Irisu; 08-14-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

norse mythos is quite interesting espiecially odin,leviathan,thor,

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Originally posted by Raynethx View Post
                            norse mythos is quite interesting espiecially odin,leviathan,thor,
                            haha got too much of that as kid i could name all the god and goddess and their rank in Asgard XD + i was a fan of The Kalevala had that as bed time story :3

Comment

Originally posted by Irisu View Post
                              haha got too much of that as kid i could name all the god and goddess and their rank in Asgard XD + i was a fan of The Kalevala had that as bed time story :3
                              seems like your've grown up with it as a part of your childhood i usually just read wiki

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42

Comment

Working...
                              X