Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

help me!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angelxia23.
    started a topic help me!!!!

help me!!!!

help me pls!!!

• VicZar
    replied
    Pardon but I do not understand the main topic of this post or how it is related to CrystalSaga.
    Sir, please state the problem and don't leave us hanging. I'll move this to the off-topic subforum.

Leave a comment:

• Griggle02
    replied
    *pass the acid* @-@ wow you got some good stuf there !!

Leave a comment:

• plokijuhygtfrd
    replied
    so, MODERATOR didnt do anything to this type of 'post in', but when its about r2, You people deleted the post when people really need to know the truth about r2

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    Originally posted by CHINGCHANGLONG View Post
    LOL! He is probably on a fishing boat from Mexico trying to penetrate U.S borders and got caught by the patrol. He now realized that he has an ipod but the batteries are almost empty. He spent the last few seconds sending a thread to R2Games hoping that some Mexican guys will rescue him. He even took a picture of himself in one of the prison cells.
    lol i really laughed hard when i saw this. you made my day lol

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    Originally posted by CHINGCHANGLONG View Post
    LOL! He is probably on a fishing boat from Mexico trying to penetrate U.S borders and got caught by the patrol. He now realized that he has an ipod but the batteries are almost empty. He spent the last few seconds sending a thread to R2Games hoping that some Mexican guys will rescue him. He even took a picture of himself in one of the prison cells.
    Lol. That's an awesome story. Too bad we don't know if they released him or not.

Leave a comment:

• Angelxia23
    replied
    coz i kill terminator x 2 times in cof chamber of fate 1st kill went of surprise but 2nd kill we both got fun all knight can kill me easy but this knight with name terminator 100k patk+ and cant kill me lol and now trying to post my photos hahahahaha poor termi

Leave a comment:

• Angelxia23
    replied
    hahahahaahah terminator ?lol what are u trying u think i can cry juts for this hahahahahaahah nice nickname angelxia23. lollllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!111 dont worry be happy ^^ good luck with that and again get ready

Leave a comment:

• CHINGCHANGLONG
    replied
    [QUOTE=blackroserock;810125]i am Mexican and? o.o; u are best than me? or you just are stupid trying to be a funny guy with an stupid joke? :3

Lol! Why are you offended? I didn't even call you anything I just made up a joke that was not meant to be a racial slur. I don't care if you are Mexican...

Leave a comment:

• ccencioni
    replied
    cute pic xia how old were u, and no racial remarks were made xia is mexican and i find this hilarious

Leave a comment:

• MeowLubColette
    replied
    Help with what xD?

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    No need to pull racial cards, Ching.

Leave a comment:

• blackroserock
    replied
    i am Mexican and? o.o; u are best than me? or you just are stupid trying to be a funny guy with an stupid joke? :3

Name : (S56) Mello Happily Married with (S56) Zetho ♥
    Lvl : 149
    Server : S56, S58, K1 etc etc etc xD
    Guild : (J5) Unstoppable <3
    Pet : A cute Guardian Angel and others >.>

Leave a comment:

• CHINGCHANGLONG
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    help in what? what are you saying?

specific details would be appreciated not just the "subject".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X