X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic Chrome Update: Enabling Flash

Chrome Update: Enabling Flash

Dear players, we have noticed that once you update your Chrome to the latest version, the browser will remind you to Turn off your Flash every time you open it

Click image for larger version  Name:	ch1.png Views:	1 Size:	4.0 KB ID:	1991622

If you click “Turn off” by accident, please follow the steps below to enter the game

Step 1: If the “GAME START” button does not work, click the small icon at the top right corner of your Chrome

Click image for larger version  Name:	ch2.png Views:	1 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	1991623

Step 2: Click the “Manage” button to open the setting page

Click image for larger version  Name:	ch3.png Views:	1 Size:	7.0 KB ID:	1991624

Step 3: Click the button behind “Block sites from running Flash” to unlock “Ask first” option. Return to the game page and press “view site information” and select “Allow” for Flash.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ch4.png Views:	1 Size:	50.0 KB ID:	1991625

Click image for larger version  Name:	ch5.png Views:	1 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	1991626

Click image for larger version  Name:	ch6.png Views:	1 Size:	22.6 KB ID:	1991627

Step 4: Enjoy the game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ch7.jpg Views:	1 Size:	302.0 KB ID:	1991628

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvin Diaz View Post
    your example no work
    Obviously.

Leave a comment:

• Marvin Diaz
    replied
    your example no work
    Last edited by Marvin Diaz; 06-17-2021, 03:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by jonathanmds3 View Post
    Gostaria de saber como recarrego topaz com o meu saldo PayPal moro no Brasil e sou novo no jogo e acabei curtindo bastante o game e queria dar uma upada bacana na minha conta . Sou do servidor S38- Fortuna Nick : Rumpelstiche. Lv 158
    The payment options available for your location can be found on the payment screen by clicking the Xsolla 500+ payment option.

Leave a comment:

• jonathanmds3
    replied
    Gostaria de saber como recarrego topaz com o meu saldo PayPal moro no Brasil e sou novo no jogo e acabei curtindo bastante o game e queria dar uma upada bacana na minha conta . Sou do servidor S38- Fortuna Nick : Rumpelstiche. Lv 158

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Silvia Mdq View Post
    Por qué el juego es tan lento para conseguir monedas? Son muchas tareas y sin monedas no se puede cumplir nada.... aburridoooooo
    It would be best if you asked game related questions in the game's subforum. This thread is about flash, not your game.

Leave a comment:

• Silvia Mdq
    replied
    Por qué el juego es tan lento para conseguir monedas? Son muchas tareas y sin monedas no se puede cumplir nada.... aburridoooooo

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by moma88 View Post
    why i cant play with my mobile
    The games here are for PC. We are unable to offer you assistance with attempting to play them on a mobile device.

Leave a comment:

• moma88
    replied
    why i cant play with my mobile

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R218075603 View Post
    I played Eternal Fury Server S-15: I have a problem on a dungeon 3rd stage, the game stock/stop before the last boss Undead King Ken was about to defeated. I reload the game but still the problem is the same. So, I can not continue playing.
    Please post a new thread in Eternal Fury Bug Reports and Support. Drop a screenshot of what your screen looks like, and let us know your character name, and we'll get that forwarded for you.

Leave a comment:

• R218075603
    replied
    I played Eternal Fury Server S-15: I have a problem on a dungeon 3rd stage, the game stock/stop before the last boss Undead King Ken was about to defeated. I reload the game but still the problem is the same. So, I can not continue playing.

Leave a comment:

• R21214770
    replied
    casche alrady ask

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by xenialouna
    I am trying logging onto Nova but it's not working so I was wondering if there's anything that can be done or if Nova is just gone now.
    If you mean the game Nova Genesis, that closed years ago.

Leave a comment:

• gokhansumer1907
    replied
    Myhtborne ?? will it continue?

Leave a comment:

• Mohab Elwasef
    replied
    use explorer i guess
    Last edited by Mohab Elwasef; 02-27-2020, 09:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X