Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Client v1.1.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it from what I'm seeing that it's well-known that v1.1.2 still doesn't support alt binding. It's rather shoddy to go backwards on having this work.

You can run the game in IE if you set your system date to one that is before January 12, 2021, If you want to chance it, right-click on the clock in your system tray, then choose "Adjust date/time." Switch "Set Time Automatically" to "No" then click the "Change" button on "Set the date and time manually."

Once you have played to your satisfaction, you can reverse these steps and click the "Sync Now" button to re-synch your system clock with the time from the Microsoft server.

It's crazy that this even works and there's no telling if it will for any extended period. I have been doing it for a few minutes at a time over the last few days.

Comment

Thank you i succedeed in adding it, even though lags and slow loading kills me x.x

Comment

even the login button does not work .... client v.1.1.2

the previous version of the client is very slow ..... guys you just repel the desire to play the game.
        Last edited by california_la90; 01-21-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

good day , today i came to the game and war 2 was blokead only open with level 10 castel , i already spend alot of boosts in that , and see that have no compensation for that , that´s not right ?

Comment

How much longer before they get client working right? Really need an update as to when alts binding will be ready. They had over a year knowing flash was ending but, could not have a solid working client ready that is a pathetic.

Comment

The client is slow/impossible to load today, practically doesn't work. I previously haven't had bigger problems with it.

Comment

Second day, client still not working properly. Couldn't do Tycoon and it was the last day of it. What does someone have to do in order for you to get it fixed?!

Comment

Third day, still lagging, nothing changed. Are you going to fix this or not? Are you even going to address the problem with the client? People are leaving, they don't want to play the game anymore.

Comment

ok what do i do now quit? big$$ player has my tribe down to only 3 places to attack and has them reinforced so he is level 40 and the strongest we have is level 26 and even ganged up we get masackered and can not get any merit or do anything in game ?

Comment

How to get companions for the eco-city game

Comment

Hi, i am 2 day in to eco city and would also like some friends

Comment

I can't update the client... I tried to delete and install again and i still have the same problem.
                          It says: Lookin for updates, and than it says : update failed.
                          what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by R258477681 View Post
                            I can't update the client... I tried to delete and install again and i still have the same problem.
                            It says: Lookin for updates, and than it says : update failed.
                            what to do?
                            same problem

Comment

Could you figure it out?

Comment

i can't play got wic in client, what happend.
                                League Of Angels

Lvl 89
                                4,500k+ BR

Comment

Working...
                                X