Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vynterchilld
    replied
    Third day, still lagging, nothing changed. Are you going to fix this or not? Are you even going to address the problem with the client? People are leaving, they don't want to play the game anymore.

Leave a comment:

• vynterchilld
    replied
    Second day, client still not working properly. Couldn't do Tycoon and it was the last day of it. What does someone have to do in order for you to get it fixed?!

Leave a comment:

• vynterchilld
    replied
    The client is slow/impossible to load today, practically doesn't work. I previously haven't had bigger problems with it.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowrebel1
    replied
    How much longer before they get client working right? Really need an update as to when alts binding will be ready. They had over a year knowing flash was ending but, could not have a solid working client ready that is a pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• Luis Antonio
    replied
    good day , today i came to the game and war 2 was blokead only open with level 10 castel , i already spend alot of boosts in that , and see that have no compensation for that , that´s not right ?

Leave a comment:

• california_la90
    replied
    even the login button does not work .... client v.1.1.2

the previous version of the client is very slow ..... guys you just repel the desire to play the game.
    Last edited by california_la90; 01-21-2021, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ailee21
    replied
    Thank you i succedeed in adding it, even though lags and slow loading kills me x.x

Leave a comment:

• jst100
    replied
    I take it from what I'm seeing that it's well-known that v1.1.2 still doesn't support alt binding. It's rather shoddy to go backwards on having this work.

You can run the game in IE if you set your system date to one that is before January 12, 2021, If you want to chance it, right-click on the clock in your system tray, then choose "Adjust date/time." Switch "Set Time Automatically" to "No" then click the "Change" button on "Set the date and time manually."

Once you have played to your satisfaction, you can reverse these steps and click the "Sync Now" button to re-synch your system clock with the time from the Microsoft server.

It's crazy that this even works and there's no telling if it will for any extended period. I have been doing it for a few minutes at a time over the last few days.

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly_Goddess
    replied
    I have not been able to log in for 2 days now and get the same message. I have to uninstall and reinstall several times, I have cleaned cache, restarted computer many times. Nothing seems to help. I am a Guild Master and my guild owns the city so it is important for me to be able to log in.

Heavenly
    Guild Master of HMCM
    Server 59
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Shadowrebel1
    replied
    Ok if it is Microsoft so be it. That does not explain why knowing for a year or so that flash was gone why Mini still does not support Alts. They are a big part of all your games. If you try to open multiple windows in Mini it crashes. This is the biggest fault in Mini and needs to be fix fast.
    Last edited by Shadowrebel1; 01-12-2021, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    shadowrebel Wouldn't have mattered if they had the client released and fully polished a year ago, it still wouldn't have worked with IE today. That's not an R2 thing, it's a Microsoft thing.

Sharaf Mohammed Wartune is closed for now. Please read the threads sticky at the top of Wartune subforum.

keisha07 I will send you a link to your forum inbox. Please do understand that it is an outdated version and not guaranteed to work.

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    can someone send me a link for the old client please

Leave a comment:

• Sharaf Mohammed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shadowrebel
    replied
    Are you serious that it will not work with IE? R2 you have had a year to get this right and failed miserably.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Ailee21 Link to the most recent download for the client is on the R2 home page, bottom left corner. Or, this link https://www.r2games.com/client/ It will download v1.1.1 right now, but will auto update to 1.1.2 upon launch.

Riversong Not with this version. They are still working on that. Some have said they can use a sandbox program to open another instance of the client in. That's not something I'm familiar with, so you'd have to look that up on the internet.

milenavaleva30 You need to uninstall whatever client version you have by navigating to the R2Games folder on your computer, opening the HCIInstall folder, and running the Uninstall application. After you have done so, you can download and install the file I sent to your forum inbox (top of the forum page next to your name, click Messages) or you can download the newer version from the R2 home page.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X