Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milenavaleva30
    replied
    ive tried reinstalling multiple times and it never works, where are you going to send it?

Leave a comment:

• Riversong
    replied
    Will the new 1.1.2 version allow multiple characters to be logged at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Ailee21
    replied
    I've still the old version, there's a way to install the new one? i have uninstalled it and i don't find where i could get client again..
    Last edited by Ailee21; 01-12-2021, 05:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    milenavaleva30 I will send you the link and you can try it, but I make no guarantees that it will work. Also, please read my original post again: "please uninstall the client through the R2Games folder and download the client from the home page. The client will update upon launch."

Ailee21 The client uses Pepperflash, which is a Chromium based player, and so is not compatible with IE. Without Adobe flash, there cannot be an IE mode.

Leave a comment:

• Ailee21
    replied
    Hello, my app is still 1.0.7 , now that browsers won't work anymore too.. there'll be a new fastest "Ie mode" . because the google mode works slow and laggy for me.. and many of my friends are complaining for the alt issue binding..

Leave a comment:

• milenavaleva30
    replied
    sorry i see now i can download only v.1.1.1 from where i can download v1.1.2 ?

Leave a comment:

• milenavaleva30
    replied
    pls i cant play shadowbound more because with browser cant and r2 client v1.1.1 and v1.1.2 dont work for win 7 ...pls give me link old version client before i play from old version

Leave a comment:

Working...
X