• I blatantly apply.
      Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

• I would like to participate if any openings
        IGN: Chaos
        Server: s74
        Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

• so interesting on this.i am new here but if i will become a mod i assure u guys i can help other player form their issue about games.i can online everyday....i love games and also helping other player.....

Comment

• I would like to apply because i play R2's games and i would like to help answering questions from players and check if forum rules are being followed.
            I have a great patience and i know how to take care of players because i am one of them i know how we can feel upset in game but i will do as much as possible if my apply is accept i dont have any guides in my account but i help people in game on servers you can see my history from my chars that had nick as Crival, i am always helping people .I am looking forward to help more and more R2 because of you guys i have great games and a great support.And i have Time for this game

Comment

• I would like to apply, I enjoy helping people in game. I been playing wartune over a year and own several chars, I play all classes in wartune and pretty sure I can answer most any question.
              Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!

IGN: AmazonkA lvl78

Guild: Elysium

server: s300

Comment

• i am 22 years of age and have been playing 2 games on the site one with two diffrent server first one is eternal saga S18 unknownone. lunaria story (witch needs ingame vets) S8 unknownone and S29 Darkninja691 i have been intrested in becomeing a vet i have helped people with ingame realted isues when no vet has been on i get to know everyone and treat people the way i would want to be treated

Comment

Working...
                X