Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread V2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what benifets we get became moderateur?

Comment

• @Egolzz - You get the benefit of knowing that you are helping others and a shiny blue name For more information on the shiny blue name you can see MemoryLane's blog post on the topic below.

http://forum.r2games.com/entry.php?17-Shiny-Blue-Name
      The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Rules of the Forum are found

To check the status of a ticket

Current Mythborne Forum Mod

Comment

• Hi im an active gamer on mythborne i've always been respectful and considerate as well as helpful and friendly. im 25 years old and i play on the hammer path server under the name blade1989 and i am in the central time zone. My former job was with wal mart for 3 years working with people and helping customers daily. please consider me for this opportunity

Comment

• League Of Angels, Rise Of Mythos, Wartune, Summoner's Legion

1e0nard lvl 70 Shimmering cave , Amaya Forgotten Altar.

I'll gladly help players and provide best customer satisfaction to the best of my abilities

Am 22 years old and I have a blog. Way for me to share my deep-rooted passion for food and travel.

I can work 24/7. I got all my Time. +8 GMT

✿ Amaya (S1) Forgotten Altar Server ✿

Comment

• And just like what merlen said , I get the oppurtunity of helping other and i get a shiny blue name lol

Hoping that you will give me the oppurtunity to become part of the growing family

✿ Amaya (S1) Forgotten Altar Server ✿

Comment

• hi, my character is Lodon, nova genesis server3, i´m helpfull, speak 3 languages(portuguese, english, and spanish) i´m a guild leader atm and usually i´m the one that help my guilders on their doubts. it was suggested by the last mentor that was there, for me to apply here. mt time zone is gmt+0(london, lisbon).
              thaks

Comment

• I'm currently paling league of angels and am somewhat active, checking the forums every 2 hours.
                Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

• Hey I play Dragon Pals now I don't post very often but just like I do in game I check on all the forums almost everyday and see if I can help I even take the time to read every post and make sure someone gave the post some kind of helpful answer I do this because I have a lot of free time on my hands

I hope this helps you seeing how most of the forums already have their questions answered and regardless of whether or not I become a mod I will continue checking the forums in search of ways to help

I also help every new player I can by giving them a one month vip card and answering every question that I can
                  Last edited by Lighter28; 02-10-2015, 10:10 PM. Reason: One of my guild mates told me I should add this to my post

Comment

• Thank You very much... =)

Comment

• i have played on wartune since january 2013 started on server 119, was guild leader on server 427, started Shadowbound during beta on server 1, was guildleader on s54, currently playing on s54, have a lot of knowledge about the game and enjoy sharing and helping

Comment

• I have no more interested in this. Thanks!
                        Last edited by Oni_32; 10-30-2015, 06:50 AM. Reason: I change my mind for beind a Mod.
                        Onion - S32

Comment

• I am 18 years old, and I try to stay as active as I can, but with school i will try to be as helpful as much as i can, do have the patience to help with as much as I can with others too Name is firefly on armor games server 6. been playing for the last year and a half, and been as helpful as i can to everyone on my server. I am playing in canada

Comment

• i am 26 this year and im a very active person and i play most of the r2 games here before and im playing shadowbound right now and i online at least 6 hrs a day inside and i love love to help out and share my knowledge with everybody
                            Game: Shadowbound
                            Server: [S63] Haybluff Keep
                            IGN: Sephiroth
                            BR: 2.9m
                            Class: Lv 80 Hunter
                            Guild: INSOMNIACS

Comment

• Hello.. im interested to be moderator of Legue of angels. Im from Philippines 44 yrs old how love this game..

Game: Legue of Angels
                              Server: [S180] Labyrinth of Dreams
                              IGN: Alfred
                              Class: Lv 79 Hunter
                              Guild: Exorcist

My Email: *removed*
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-22-2015, 06:04 AM. Reason: removed email

Comment

• 39 years old
                                Burajerk
                                Server 1 Olympus
                                I am also a Community Manager for another forum, In game Admin for another Game.
                                In Game Level 63 and growing
                                Game played most is Mythborne
                                IGN: SoulSquasher
                                Guild: Valor
                                Server: Olympus
                                Title: Deputy

Comment

Working...
                                X