Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread V2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im intrested im Ferds i play Dragon Pals... im 19 years of age... im from philippines.... Thanks

Comment

Hello, My name is Doug. Im 35 years old. I am interested in becoming a forum moderator for wartune. I am a hyperactive player. Average time logged on per day is no less then 8 hours. I have mod experience I was lead moderator for a game called Senatry, Askchopper, Ultima Online, Final Fantasy online. I was also a new guardian for ultima online to help new players. I am familiar with the tos and feel I would make a good addition.

Comment

<< I am still interested.

<< My first attempt as moderator was on my other previous account.
        If you want to check it out just send me message then I'll give you the info. Thanks.

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
        The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
        plain: Forever Mortal
        with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

I like to apply for Mod. I play on LoA
          -04:30 GMT.

Comment

hi i wanne be moderator i can help ppl allot
            i play s 80 251 444 and 477 timezone europe

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
              With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
              • A history of being active on the forums.
              • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
              • Guides the applicant may have posted.
              • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
              • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!
              Hi my Name is John Vincent Pajarilla, 24 yrs old from the Philippines, im interested in being a part of your Moderator team, however i have many questions to ask if its ok with you sir / maam, first of all how ive experience being a Trade Support here in the Philippines in a Online Gaming Company like Cubizone, and Level-up games, ive work in there company for 1 year, how ever how can i put a record here of being helpful and respectful in your game, to tell you honestly i was challenged in playing this game because the last online gaming company ive worked the CUBIZONE, there game FORBIDDEN KINGDOM ONLINE is kinda similar to your game, thats why i tried playing it even in BETA Phase mode, im willing to work under pressure and im a good Team Player, can manage any insults or whatsoever, because in my past job in becoming a trade support in CUBIZONE and LEVEL-UP Patience is the key to being a succesful work, i think thats it for now sir and maam, i hope i can get some replys from you, by the way my Character name is Eroljohn73 server 26 thanx and have a good day!

Comment

Id like to apply for moderator on Magic barrage
                timezone EST
                I have been playing MB since official release and want to help with anything forums wise on it really interested in helping others and due to the lack of moderators I also know quite a bit about the game as i have a lv 80 character and 5-6 months of experience id love to help the forums
                and im 21 years of age
                I can post actively and help , I also believe i should get this position due to 0 active mod and i am able to help at nearly everything game wise since ive had months of experience and active
                Q is my username Q_S1/Q_S2
                Last edited by Daninator; 06-09-2014, 06:09 PM. Reason: grammar error
                QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Comment

[SIZE=2]Heyaaa Im Ralph Natsu Just call me Natsu in SHORT.
                  Anyway im here sir/mom to apply at this FM or Forum Moderators.
                  Why im applying?
                  I want to work with Reverie, also to make the forum clean with some non related post such a SCAMMING SITE or etc that is Spamming.
                  Also to help somebody who is asking question.
                  Why im here?
                  #1 Reason is to apply
                  #2 Reason why im applying is i been a forum moderator in short, I already experienced this Easy work.
                  #2 Just like what i said. I want the forum become huge in communicating.
                  Last edited by Ralphiee; 06-07-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                    With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                    • A history of being active on the forums.
                    • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                    • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                    • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                    • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!
                    I am very interested in becoming a forum moderator. I play Wartune and located in GMT -5 (US East Coast) and 23 years of age.

Comment

hi i want to apply as a moderator in Monkey King
                      IGN: s12.AlKA
                      Game: monkey king
                      Server: s12 (Westward Way)
                      Timezone: GMT+8
                      i want to apply as a moderator to help my co players. thanks..

Comment

hi i want to apply as a moderator in MKO
                        IGN: S15.Feitan
                        Game: Monkey King Online
                        Server: S15 Dragon Palace
                        Time zone: GMT +8 PH time
                        i want to work with u guys as i am a player in MKO i want to help other players to their problems
                        please hire as a mod and i will work hard to help other players to their problems
                        Last edited by akosiasero; 06-09-2014, 09:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

i am interested sir,mam:-))

Comment

First off I'd like to say I would love to be a forum moderator for crystal saga, I play on S65/S63; also this is actually a new account I had to make a new one because I deactivated my facebook account which was what i was using to sign in with. I'm 23 and willing to screen shot some stuff to help anyone and everyone out XD. Please message me.
                            Live Long and Prosper 3(0.0)

Comment

hi id love to become a moderator, in crystal saga/any other game

IGN: tyras
                              Game: crystal saga
                              Server: s71 ethereal city
                              Time zone:
                              i want to work as a moderator of R2 games, I am willing to take up other games by R2 in order to offer my assistance to my utmost ability
                              I have helped others as long as I have been an internet gamer(since 2005) and I find it very satisfying to be able to be there
                              (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Last edited by Tytan96; 06-17-2014, 03:31 AM. Reason: oops forgot the time zone

Comment

Is this still active?
                                Umad?

Comment

Working...
                                X