Question about seiryu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about seiryu

I see many players upgrading it to seiryu and stopping. Is seiryu that good and why i haven't see a player who upgraded the next levels? Also the % you get per hit does work for mages too? Thanks.

Seiryu works for any class, and if you're going to play and fight to be better I would highly recommend getting it. It really won't help you in PvP but it'll really save you during PvE. For example, Corruption's a pain in the butt. Frost going off is a percent back of your HP as long as it's on. You go from dying to being saved. Same with reflection floors in Ladder.
    Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
      I see many players upgrading it to seiryu and stopping. Is seiryu that good and why i haven't see a player who upgraded the next levels?
      It’s likely due to the fact that it takes progressively more Dragon Essences to gain progress as you upgrade. For Seiryu alone, there’s a total of four stages before you hit Shinryu, and I’m not sure if the three latter Seiryu stages (red, black, and white) even trigger world announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        It’s likely due to the fact that it takes progressively more Dragon Essences to gain progress as you upgrade. For Seiryu alone, there’s a total of four stages before you hit Shinryu, and I’m not sure if the three latter Seiryu stages (red, black, and white) even trigger world announcements.
        the 3 later seiryu's do not have announcements, not on cs1 anyway, i think the last 3 beast souls do tho, don't remember

however i'm on white atm and taking me like 250-300 per lvl with no boosts

+ only really need seiryu for that 5% heal, rest are pretty much useless unless you care for crit def (start gaining after white) which is a pretty long road
        Last edited by xPrototypeT; 11-07-2017, 06:34 AM.
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Shinryu does not exist in this version, please note that because it was in CS1 does not mean it is in this game.
          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post

Shinryu does not exist in this version, please note that because it was in CS1 does not mean it is in this game.
            Good to know. I myself am only at red Seiryu.

Comment

Working...
            X