AFK - AUTO Casting - Auto run to Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK - AUTO Casting - Auto run to Quest

After patch this morning at this hour 20:06 AFK mode will not shut off. Enabled or Disabled AFK mode contineus to run as well
    as cast skills that are NOT in AFK "Skills", AFK "Usage Intervals" and NOT in Hotbar, but character continues to cast the three skills
    that where once in AFK mode and once on my hotbar.

This issue is causing characters AoE to cast when not wanted and delaying the casting of
    others skills I wish to use because this "auto" system is running my hotbar and AFK mode at the same time.

Also, now after accepting a quest character auto runs to quest that was accepted. This is annoying when some NPC's offer
    more than one quest at a time.

Should truly like this fixed as it is making game play irritating and unenjoyable.

Thank you.
    Dilly & Dally Are Strange Bedfellows

Also, after accepting quest, and after character auto runs to quest location, game auto Enables AFK mode.

Comment

The auto pathing to a quest location and automatically attempting to complete the quest is not a bug, it's a new feature. I encourage you to voice your opinion on this new feature in this suggestion thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Auto-questing

If you can provide your character name and server, I will ask R2 to check your character, and hopefully they'll be able to figure out why you are using skills without telling the game to use those skills. I haven't had this happen with my character, so I am wondering if it's a specific class having the issue.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Character: Chuckles
        Server: S3

Thank you MemoryLane.
        It is still an issue (skills running without being in hotbar or AFK skill list).

Comment

If you don't want skills auto casting when you're not in afk mode, you can go to skill tab and uncheck the box in the bottom right of the tab

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-09-08 at 7.54.11 AM - Edited.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1726800

When attacking a target with this box unchecked, the skills won't auto cast.

Comment

Oh hey, Chinese. Translation is "Use skills automatically".

jeliarra, let me know if unchecking that box helps at all.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by QuinteriousGames View Post
              If you don't want skills auto casting when you're not in afk mode, you can go to skill tab and uncheck the box in the bottom right of the tab

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166365[/ATTACH]

When attacking a target with this box unchecked, the skills won't auto cast.
              Did that already (before seeking help).
              Maybe this bug is due to being in the lvl 35 dungeon when the patch
              kicked me out of game?
              I know I should have logged out before patch approached, but I lost track of time and not a watcher of chat window.

Comment

Sigh, even more irritating is when I am trying to deal with a merch NPC and it happens to also be a quest NPC.
                The auto path is bent on sending me on my way to the quest I accepted when I am needing to sell / buy. This feature is really a nuisance!

I thinks more attention to the targeting system would be time better spent. It is a tad "off"; so many times I click
                to attack, dead on the target with mouse, but clicking fails to actually target the mob. Result, character ends up moving to the mob which is undesirable.

Or how about fixing the "usage intervals"? It is sometimie and or fickle, when it works.

Any who, PLEASE if it isn't broke don't fix it! PLEASE go back to the way things were =)

PRETTY PLEASE.

Comment

yea I get tired of disabling all the time just so i can click on to the next quest!

Comment

The auto path is annoying, i can get to certain location very fast by Teleporter but it decide to ride/walk there. Can u just config questing in to use teleporter instead?

Comment

Uncheck everything in AFK, it hasn't auto AFK or auto path since for me

Comment

Working...
                      X