Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hellstorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellstorm

i think the devs forgot to add the hellstorm level 40 to 80

hellstorm 81-120 no 1st place reward
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-09-2017, 09:09 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Did you happen to grab a screenshot?

Comment

yes i got reverie wait ill post

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUGHELL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	406.0 KB
ID:	1729167 i claimed 1st pack but says im not qualified and check server time i included so it means i left hellstorm at right time

pls see my screenshots about the hellstorm bug and ihope i get compensation

its 2 days like that i shouldve been emperor by now

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUG HELLSTORM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	353.4 KB
ID:	1729166 see server time hellstorm ended and announced one player remaining
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-10-2017, 12:06 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If you are seeking compensation, you will need to make said request via ticket, to be decided on by the team. The report I am to make is only intended to address the issue as a whole.
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-10-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

In Hellstorm if you win you must wait for the system to teleport u out if you go out via the NPC you will not get reward only participation pack.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
            In Hellstorm if you win you must wait for the system to teleport u out if you go out via the NPC you will not get reward only participation pack.
            Can you try this today and see if it works out for you, bkeeen1?

Comment

ok reverie ill try today and let u knw here

yes i waited for the system, but as u can see the screenshot, 21:46 is the time ul be kicked out, 21:47 im still inside and i took screenshot of the server time as well
              Last edited by Reverie; 03-10-2017, 05:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I did hear from another player that he was in HS 8 minutes past the teleport time lat nite and had to leave on his own and lost reward so its possible that it may be bugged I think

I tested hellstorm tonight and 1st place is bugged Reverie please report this as its a wasted event now.
                Last edited by Reverie; 03-10-2017, 09:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

hellstorm is still bugged

Comment

I will format a report, however the bug will stick around through the weekend and then some as the devs are off till then.

Comment

so r2 when will u stop giving excuses and finally fix the bugs? hellstorm zodiac r bugged still.......... when we all thought youll finally all stop being lazy and fix it maintenance time? but after mainte still the same

apparently r2s response to my comments about bugged hellstorm and zodiac is through deleting the complains hahaha so funny moderators of this forum, easy way to avoid it is by deleting. congrats to not fixing bugged events anyway
                      Last edited by Reverie; 03-16-2017, 06:47 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Please be advised that spamming is against the forum rules. You may access a full list of our terms here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

A single post is more than enough to get your opinions across; flooding each thread with the same post will get you nowhere. If you would like to transfer your complaints directly to R2 personnel, file a ticket.

[Update]
                        Can anyone update me on whether or not this bug was patched? If it was not, I will be pushing the issue again with next week's maintenance.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 03-22-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post

[Update]
                          Can anyone update me on whether or not this bug was patched? If it was not, I will be pushing the issue again with next week's maintenance.
                          I got informed first place reward is no longer bugged, so bug patched.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigma View Post
                            I got informed first place reward is no longer bugged, so bug patched.
                            Thank you for following up.

Comment

well i heard everyone can claim first place pack which means everyone wins first place

Comment

Working...
                              X