Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Guild Crop bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Crop bugged?

    CS2 fIX planting erea on GUILDSTATION our plant having a BUG right now for almost a week,,( S8 twilight caverns ) FIX bugs first BEFORE making the scion rebirth,, even though im not gonna quit on this game rather than other people quiting cuz of lack of patience... i still want this game to be fiX hope you read this

  • #2
    waiting all day long n it still cant harvest
    it say o minute but even a day it cant harvest
    when u leave guild station map, it time back again about 59 min until can harvest

    Click image for larger version

Name:	plant bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1729181

    Comment


    • #3
      I will add this issue to my round of reports.


      [Update]
      Was this bug patched with the recent maintenance?

      Comment


      • #4
        still not sir..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Umadhay View Post
          still not sir..
          I'm not a sir, but thank you for checking in. I will push the issue again with next week's maintenance.

          Comment


          • #6
            [UPDATE] GUILDSTATION plants is fixed

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Umadhay View Post
              [UPDATE] GUILDSTATION plants is fixed
              Thank you for following up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Guild Crop bugged?

                Hello, I am wondering if anyone experienced this bug after this week's maintenance. It seems like guild crop is not maturing and the time keeps on reseting to 34 mins when I re-enter Guild Station.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hahahahaha the fixed this bug and now they recreate the bug on maintenance wth is wrong with these clowns in R2
                  Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 1325996127433650 View Post
                    Hello, I am wondering if anyone experienced this bug after this week's maintenance. It seems like guild crop is not maturing and the time keeps on reseting to 34 mins when I re-enter Guild Station.
                    I will forward this issue with my next round of weekly reports.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello Reverie, just a kindly reminder that the guild plants bug is still not fixed yet after 3/5 maintenance. Thank you and sorry for bothering again.Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot352017215414.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	1729726

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 1325996127433650 View Post
                        Hello Reverie, just a kindly reminder that the guild plants bug is still not fixed yet after 3/5 maintenance. Thank you and sorry for bothering again.[ATTACH=CONFIG]174290[/ATTACH]
                        Can you check in again once the timer is completed? Or is it stuck at 33 minutes?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hello, I stayed in guild station for 34 mins now, and it seems like it is still stuck in 0 min, not maturing. Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot35201723942.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	1729729

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 1325996127433650 View Post
                            Hello, I stayed in guild station for 34 mins now, and it seems like it is still stuck in 0 min, not maturing. [ATTACH=CONFIG]174293[/ATTACH]
                            Alrighty, the 0% one is the one I need. It will be forwarded again with the next cycle of weekly reports.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you very much

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X