Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
    Reverie Gestern, 03:21 PM
    Lieber xuefvfxrn, Du hast einen Verstoß beim Reality Squared Games Forum erhalten. Grund: Verwenden Sie keine beleidigenden, ungesetzlichen, schädlichen, bedrohlichen, beleidigenden, belästigenden, diffamierenden, vulgären, obszönen, hasserfüllten, rassistischen, ethnischen oder anderweitig anstößigen Sprachen. ------- Lies unsere Forenregeln hier: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules ------- Dieser Verstoß ist 1 Punkt (e) wert, 0 Reputationsstrafe und kann zu einem eingeschränkten Zugriff führen, bis er abläuft. Schwere Verstöße erlöschen nie. Originalpost:

oh wow, wirklich ohhh weiß, dass nichts wie ich mich schon zurückhalten, um irgendjemanden hier zu verletzen, zu bedrohen oder zu verletzen.
    Wie würden sie fühlen, wenn sie für Produkt bezahlen, nur die Hälfte dieses Produkts bekommen.

1stSupport ist verfügbar, aber niemand antwortet auf jede Anfrage
    2. sie bieten diesen bedauernswerten Service nur noch weiter an.
    Mit uns ist das so (Russland) Ich bin sicher 98% für den Rest der Welt zu sein, Etwas kaufen muss das Unternehmen diese Produkte. Und nicht wie hier bei dieser Firma, das ist egal, was wir schreiben, weil sie nie Forum lesen,

aber bevor ich noch lauter werde und sie auch mit mir reinkommen, poste ich auch noch mal ein.

Game fps schwankend 45-72..ever grün
    Ping 22 ms sehr oft auch immer grün
    Downl.350 Mbit / s
    Upl: 190,7 Mbit / s
    ( auch weil meine Familie anderweitig genutzt wird Tv Stream)
    Trace to Tracker revealed that where in England,why there I do not is me also worst.
    While I have written here they may advise what has been re-entered.
    You should not be upset
    If you are going to mention my name, please post your content in English to the best of your abilities. Thank you.

Comment

oh wow now one may be allowed here also racism, do not give me the blame they google the fault when this Russian language translate.or even better, they give R2 the fault why no translators work with them .... Why should I report it? because R2 is not in a position to sell according to? or that my last ticket for over 2 1/2 months ago and is still waiting for answer. 2 1/2 months hello then I should keep nerves and I'm stup!d or how?

Comment

mmm that's german not russian, anyway 72 fps and ping 22 is a fine connection to play the game. you are supposed to run 2 commands one to get the IP of the game, and one to tracert that IP to see if you connect to some server that crashes your connection. If the problem you have was the game server itself then everyone would have problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
          oh wow now one may be allowed here also racism, do not give me the blame they google the fault when this Russian language translate.or even better, they give R2 the fault why no translators work with them ....
          You’re taking things way out of context. If you mention someone, specifically a moderator on a forum where English is the primary language, you should attempt to communicate accordingly so that we can understand you. Google Translate does not always work [accurately]. Otherwise, your posts may be overlooked because we cannot readily translate it.

Comment

Working...
          X