Funding Issues??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funding Issues??

I attempted to fund a few times this morning and it says unable to complete, after reviewing my paypal act it was approved but refunded immediately, I submitted a ticket but curious to if anyone else has tried to fund today?

R2 has problems with Paypal I'm still waiting for my refund that already over a month now ago, even with consultation with Paypal there was no input ... but mostly they cash in order to go in Holydas

Comment

only problem iv had with cashing in is i have to get 1000 as when i try and get the 500 it says the cost is to low

Comment

only other problem you buy 1050? costs according to R2 9.99 but may pay 12.48 always 25% surcharge then also cash in and say others are to blame

Comment

Originally posted by Sabern View Post
          only other problem you buy 1050? costs according to R2 9.99 but may pay 12.48 always 25% surcharge then also cash in and say others are to blame
          just like me dude it happen to me is that a tax ? cuz it said 9.99 but i pay 12.48

Comment

Some payment methods have fees, non USD currency has an exchange rate, and people in the EU have VAT. Taxes and fees are listed on the confirmation screen near the total, and the current exchange rate can be found by searching the web.

Any issues with payments going through, besides the amount being too low (some payment methods only allow certain payment amounts because they have to pay processing fees), would need to go through ticket for investigating the specific reason for the issue.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

dsfdsfdssdfdsfds
              Last edited by adamsmith10010; 02-26-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Some payment methods have fees, non USD currency has an exchange rate, and people in the EU have VAT. Taxes and fees are listed on the confirmation screen near the total, and the current exchange rate can be found by searching the web.

Any issues with payments going through, besides the amount being too low (some payment methods only allow certain payment amounts because they have to pay processing fees), would need to go through ticket for investigating the specific reason for the issue.

The strange thing is just R2 and their payment options this will require extra taxes ....
                Buy no matter what other company around the world they pay what traders charge for without extra tax surcharge
                USD is international payment type as it does not matter which country they come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabern View Post

The strange thing is just R2 and their payment options this will require extra taxes ....
                  Buy no matter what other company around the world they pay what traders charge for without extra tax surcharge
                  USD is international payment type as it does not matter which country they come from.
                  That isn’t entirely true. There are extra fees that apply to even US states for certain services, Hawaii and Alaska for example.

Comment

It was something on my end, my bank put a stop payment bcuz they questioned the location of the transaction...

Comment

Originally posted by amie46552 View Post
                      It was something on my end, my bank put a stop payment bcuz they questioned the location of the transaction...
                      Glad you were able to get that sorted out.

Comment

"That isn’t entirely true. There are extra fees that apply to even US states for certain services, Hawaii and Alaska for example."

may I guess R2 happens to be at these sites as chance wills
                        purely by chance of course xD

Comment

Working...
                        X