This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unresponsive Tickets

Hi there, I've submitted so many tickets of harassment and given all the proof the storage of the ticket can handle every time, but I have gotten no response in my emails about any of them. The objective of games should be to have fun, but r2 has not provided this experience very well. I would like to continue playing this game but r2games will need to play its part in helping its community of players. What are players supposed to do about this?

The servers will continue to merge so I warn all players to be careful and keep a watchful eye for these players. Please do not fall victim to their terrible harassment!
    Last edited by phoenix2000; 11-07-2017, 08:32 PM.

First and foremost, if you need assistance with your ticket, the effective way of doing things is contacting your game moderator.

Secondly, know that regardless of how pressing the evidence submitted, you will not be informed of any consequences dealt to the reported player. They could be muted, temporarily banned, or permanently banned per R2’s discretion and you will never be informed of such.

Third, the ultimate way of dealing with pesky players is to actively use the Ignore tool in-game. If you choose not to for whatever reason and allow them that gateway to you, then that is a personal decision. If you choose not to ignore them, you are welcome to take screenshots, with the server timestamp depicted, and send it to myself. I can then forward it and request a mute, which may or may not happen depending on which support member is available and what accesses they have to CSII.

Fourth, it is not necessary to rally the forum’s opinion about in-game drama. We all know vulgar language when we see it, just as you see it, so gathering an opinion here on the matter does nothing to help your case.

Now that everything is lined up, do you need a ticket forward? If you do, please PM me the e-mail address used to submit your ticket.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      First and foremost, if you need assistance with your ticket, the effective way of doing things is contacting your game moderator.

Secondly, know that regardless of how pressing the evidence submitted, you will not be informed of any consequences dealt to the reported player. They could be muted, temporarily banned, or permanently banned per R2’s discretion and you will never be informed of such.

Third, the ultimate way of dealing with pesky players is to actively use the Ignore tool in-game. If you choose not to for whatever reason and allow them that gateway to you, then that is a personal decision. If you choose not to ignore them, you are welcome to take screenshots, with the server timestamp depicted, and send it to myself. I can then forward it and request a mute, which may or may not happen depending on which support member is available and what accesses they have to CSII.

Fourth, it is not necessary to rally the forum’s opinion about in-game drama. We all know vulgar language when we see it, just as you see it, so gathering an opinion here on the matter does nothing to help your case.

Now that everything is lined up, do you need a ticket forward? If you do, please PM me the e-mail address used to submit your ticket.
      Thank you so much! I look forward to cooperating with you on these affairs!

Comment

And this is why i don't want to merge with that garbage of S18, and do not call it in game drama because many would call this cyberbullism. What do you think that players pay money to be harassed like that? Attacked everywhere, insulted everytime, and screen of your toon dead taken and posted online to make more fun. Those players should be banned for ever as they ruined one of the most populated server, S16-17-18-19-20 have been merged and there is nobody anymore. If the players from the screens have a sad life it's their problem. And he did good to post screens on the forum if the staff doesn't do anything about it.
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2017, 09:43 PM. Reason: Removed off-site link.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix2000 View Post

Thank you so much! I look forward to cooperating with you on these affairs!
          We will be carrying this on via PM, so I will be closing this thread to other posters.

Comment

Working...
          X