Rev’s Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev’s Fanclub

Stop banning that guy, he is a fun person, as long he picks on R2games is fine, i mean camon R2games is not a real person. Don't touch our community moddy or i'll have to punish you with some rap lines.

"I'm beginning to feel like a forum moddy, forum moddy,
    All my trolls from the forum are getting slappy, slappy,

They said I troll like a robot, so call me TrollTerminatio.
    "
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-21-2017, 07:32 AM. Reason: Refrain from posting pig-like comments.

Abide by the forum rules and you won’t be banned. It really is as simple as that.

Comment

Moddy stop sending me these messages

"
      Dear HoleDB, You have received an infraction at Reality Squared Games Forum. Reason: Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening,
      "

You say i'm offensive unlawful harmful whatever? And when was that. Now i'm going to dedicate you the song of eminem "puke" because you deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by HoleDB View Post
        Moddy stop sending me these messages

"
        Dear HoleDB, You have received an infraction at Reality Squared Games Forum. Reason: Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening,
        "

You say i'm offensive unlawful harmful whatever? And when was that. Now i'm going to dedicate you the song of eminem "puke" because you deserve it.
        If you want to ask so in public, [sexual] harassment is a violation of the very first rule. Ask about anyone’s personal article of clothing and you will receive infractions accordingly. Do you have any other inquiries regarding your behavior?

Comment

Write me what sexual harassment is because indeed you have no clue about what are you saying.

Comment

u basically cant say anything anymore cause a babys feelings getting hurt :'(

Comment

Originally posted by HoleDB View Post
              Write me what sexual harassment is because indeed you have no clue about what are you saying.
              There’s many tools you can use to educate yourself, even moreso while being on the Internet. Google is one good means of lookup.

Originally posted by lt75960fuhxxdphp View Post
              u basically cant say anything anymore cause a babys feelings getting hurt :'(
              As stated before, you can say anything that does not break any of the forum rules. Break rules and there will be consequences. It is not an unreasonable guideline.

Comment

Harasement is when you do something everday and everytime, moddy just because you have been asked for the color of the panties you wear at the beatch that's not sexual harasement, that's called a joke. Why don't you get a life sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
                  Harasement is when you do something everday and everytime, moddy just because you have been asked for the color of the panties you wear at the beatch that's not sexual harasement, that's called a joke. Why don't you get a life sometimes.
                  Don’t get yourself twisted because we saw through the unwelcomed, perverse nature of your comment.

Comment

Ban this account too i can make tons. Like we don't know who is your toon lol
                    Last edited by Reverie; 12-21-2017, 09:07 PM. Reason: That’s cute, now you’re sexist.

Comment

looks a bit stiff lol get it?

Comment

[QUOTE=marzenni;n1941229]Last edited by Reverie; Yesterday, 10:07 PM. Reason: That’s cute, now you’re sexist./QUOTE]

Camon moddy try to be professional, a forum where everybody can make any account at anytime you know that banning is useless. And avoid using terms like "sexual harasement", because this kind of stuffs are illegal and often they hide ugly stories, it's not a silly comment over a forum what makes it. And unban the guy who always picks on r2games, he is a funny guy, and unban my holedb account too, or i'll have to make another one. If you want to moderate use some diplomacy otherwise this forum will become a big flaming war and i have no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by marzenni View Post
                          Last edited by Reverie; Yesterday, 10:07 PM. Reason: That’s cute, now you’re sexist./QUOTE]

Camon moddy try to be professional, a forum where everybody can make any account at anytime you know that banning is useless. And avoid using terms like "sexual harasement", because this kind of stuffs are illegal and often they hide ugly stories, it's not a silly comment over a forum what makes it. And unban the guy who always picks on r2games, he is a funny guy, and unban my holedb account too, or i'll have to make another one. If you want to moderate use some diplomacy otherwise this forum will become a big flaming war and i have no doubt about it.
                          It is clear that you are ignorant and even a contributor to the gender issues of the modern day. Walk up to any stranger, female or male, in real life and ask them about a personal article a clothing and swear you won’t be slapped, figuratively or even physically, with a harassment claim for unwelcomed sexual advances. I am not your friend or relative and have no basis of what your actual nature or intention is. You could be a complete pig, because what kind of stranger “jokes” like that? It’s scum. It is not you, the offender, who gets to decide how the receiver of your comment feels, that is how harassment works — it is the victim who dictates how your comment comes off. Next, you are hiding the intention of your initial statement, now changing it to “panties at the beach” because you’ve been put on blast, this is called a cover-up. Out of sheer “boredom”? What was it you intended to do to ease your boredom after asking someone a perverse question? Yank yourself? A probable guess simply because you, a stranger, is asking a strange female online about a personal article of clothing. To top it all off, you add in sexist insults to try to get a rise after being reprimanded, only further embarrassing only yourself. At that, I will not simply let you talk to me in such a manner, so you will be handled. No, your accounts will not be prematurely unbanned nor the other. These accounts have all been on violation of our forum rules, that you are bound to the moment you choose to post. Read the rules that you have been provided.

Comment

Forgot to mention that i can get as many IPs i want, it's perfectly legal, what is not legal instead is to look upon a private IP and maniputale it by adding an internet service provider inside a black list. I might contact my ISP and tell them that a company, but actually not a company, has banned them. Now you are no authority or institution that you can do that, you are just a volunteer for a game forum. Moddy do you want to go to the next stage for this? Let's do it this way lol

Comment

That's fine, I have the day off and nothing better to do. Takes way less time to ban than it does for you to log back in.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X