No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/9 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i saw some bot at lycanmarsh...so i think the points also bugged....Click image for larger version

Name:	bot.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	1727681 its on s3.....

Comment

Come on Kalari payat....its is clearly stated that the ratio is 1:8 and its not misleading or something, so for those who recharge will get their points as per ratio 1:8....Memorylane...please confirm this event,
      is it the ratio of points 1:1 or 1:8???

Comment

same y 8x?im stil got 1 point

Comment

Exactly, however, that ratio is stated here on forums, ratio under events tab in-game states otherwise (please go check your events icon). So, it will just be up to a mod to confirm this. I am just stating what I saw in-game and what I had encountered the past points of interest event.

Comment

Forum event descriptions have been known to occasionally be incorrect because the team does, for the most part, copy and paste. The in-game event description is the right one, so ignore the 8:1 in this thread until it is corrected.

Comment

Raffle Roulette. Lol Where to Find those? not in the shop or everywhere. Answer me

Comment

Originally posted by asuna00157 View Post
                Raffle Roulette. Lol Where to Find those? not in the shop or everywhere. Answer me
                You need to recharge,then you will got the raffle....then play on roulette...

Comment

Originally posted by asuna00157 View Post
                  They are included in the following material bags:
                  Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                  [Promotion] Single Recharge

Duration: Permanent
                  Level requirement: None

Description:
                  During this event,

every $19.99 recharge will be rewarded with a Medium Material Bag,
                  every $49.99 recharge will be rewarded with an Advanced Material Bag,
                  every $99.99 recharge will be rewarded with an Master Material Bag,
                  every $299.99 recharge will be rewarded with an Epic Material Bag.

Medium Material Bag contains:
                  Heroic Wings x10
                  Mount Upgrade Token x10
                  Crystal Raffle Ticket x2

Advanced Material Bag contains:
                  Morph Crystals x20
                  Soul Shards x10
                  Black Dragon Coins x5
                  Crystal Raffle Ticket x5

Master Material Bag contains:
                  Heroic Wings x30
                  Mount Upgrade Tokens x20
                  Normal Gem Coupons x5
                  Black Dragon Coins x 10
                  Enchanted Skill Dust x1
                  Crystal Raffle Ticket x12

Epic Material Bag contains:
                  Ethereal Wings x40
                  Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens x40
                  Super Title Shard x20
                  Black Dragon Coin x20
                  Normal Gems Coupon x10
                  Therion x1
                  Crystal Raffle Ticket x40

Comment

can we please please please get new content for the next update? we've seen the same events recycled multiple times. you need to introduce something new. people are leaving in droves. opening up a new server will only work for so long before people completely abandon the game.

Comment

Still is misleading, as you not neccessarily need to be in game in order to recharge...

Comment

Why can't this game have a proper patch note? There are some ninja changes made here and there. For example, after the last maintenance, fragarach weapon can now be upgraded beyond perfect. Since R2/devs tweaked the frag dungeon, they probably altered the drop rates as well of frag materials (not that they would admit it anyway). Going forward, can we be provided with ALL the changes made in-game and not just these lame recycled events above?

Comment

Would certainly make my life easier, but no, we will continue forward with just the events being listed.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X