Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Click image for larger version

Name:	864x432.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	1789340

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at R2Games!!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us here at R2Games.
    This year, we’re celebrating the festivities with a site-wide event, featuring fun mini games, prizes, and more! Starting on 00:00 AM in EST on December 24th , join us as we spread seasonal gaming cheer!

Daily Check-in:
    Come back every day to accumulate points. You can redeem these later for sweet packs.

YuleTide Star Rush:
    Help us light the star atop the tree… FAST! Test your speed and earn points based on how quickly you can make the tree shine!

Santa’s Little Helper:
    The big guy is a little pre-occupied at this time of year, so it’s up to you to assist! Find all the missing items before he notices they are gone!

There’s no shortage of fun activities and community events going on over the holidays at R2Games. Don’t miss your chance to celebrate with us, and win awesome prizes for your favorite games. See you there!

Merry Christmas!

What exactly does each of those packs contain? Could we get a preview of the rewards, please.

Comment

Santa’s Little Helper:
      The big guy is a little pre-occupied at this time of year, so it’s up to you to assist! Find all the missing items before he notices they are gone!
      which time zone is this set for says 1400 to 1600 but which time zone?
      Game: Crystal Saga 2
      Server:S1 - Starglade S8 - Twilght Caverns
      IGN:S1-DjFetch S8-Nephi
      Guild: (S8) Valhalla

" Rule the Empire by Force"

Comment

Originally posted by Fetch View Post
        Santa’s Little Helper:
        which time zone is this set for says 1400 to 1600 but which time zone?
        The event launched EST time, so it's likely 14:00-16:00 EST.

Comment

ty ty and merry christmas to you all there workin the forums today
          Game: Crystal Saga 2
          Server:S1 - Starglade S8 - Twilght Caverns
          IGN:S1-DjFetch S8-Nephi
          Guild: (S8) Valhalla

" Rule the Empire by Force"

Comment

Originally posted by Fetch View Post
            ty ty and merry christmas to you all there workin the forums today
            Happy holidays to you as well. ^^

Comment

I dont know if this is just for me but I cant seem to find any reindeer nor sleigh in the event page during the event time. This also happened yesterday x-x

Comment

Originally posted by snorlax19 View Post
                I dont know if this is just for me but I cant seem to find any reindeer nor sleigh in the event page during the event time. This also happened yesterday x-x
                I agree with this . why sleigh and deer never showed up?

Comment

Me too, I haven't been able to find any sleigh nor reindeer for the past 2 days now and this is the 3rd day and I still can't find any. Can you please fix this

Comment

Refreshing every 5 min trying to get the sleigh and randeer, ill update post if they show up or not

Alright im calling shenigans i did the math and you cant get 1st 2nd or 3rd lace without the other 2 and the bonus for all 6, and turns out the top rewards were recharge packs, so i dont think its a mistake that its bugged,
                    they just didnt want to pay out for free recharges when they can charge for them, typical greedy R2 >..<

So if it was just an error then we should all get compensation right?
                    At least something, figure the 3 top prizes and add together and compensate equivilent, i meen across server but free py and bound items. So you can figure out a ballance

hmm would be every server for every game wouldn't it? o_O
                    Last edited by Reverie; 12-27-2016, 02:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R2301055080
                      Refreshing every 5 min trying to get the sleigh and randeer, ill update post if they show up or not
                      lol gudluck. we've already done that lmao

Comment

IKR, first they make us think that we will be getting dc from the lvl 80 gift pack and right when I thought that the Christmas event was a way to get us back, but noooooooooo. They made us think again that we would be able to get the recharge packs. Seriously, I asked all of my friends and no one has ever seen the reindeer nor sleigh.

Comment

There is no sleigh neither randeer, a friend of mine verified the code/script and the possibilities are very low
                          I've spent the daily 2 hours there waiting for it to appear, it never showed up. But hey!, if you do it right you get 90 points x day, so since it started = 5 * 90 = 450 +20 points for 5 days check-in = 470. Good enough for the 3rd place.

Unless the event ends as soon as its December 28th, which if that the case I need confirmation so I can go ahead and claim my actual rewards.
                          Last edited by scratch_Design; 12-27-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X