R2Games Halloween Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] R2Games Halloween Party

Pumpkins are partying hard! R2Games is inviting all gamers to come hang out, explore, and discover great global games, awesome events, and free prizes!
    Take part in the Halloween Party! Try your luck and share your memorable moments
    here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	864x432.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	1934345

invalid gift code for crystal saga 2

Comment

When clicking on select a game nothing happens.

Also the code it gave me is for a game called loa and i don't play it.
      Last edited by blackdragon20017; 10-30-2017, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Same here in CS2 invalid codes

Comment

This is what i get and the game is enlight

So i enlight the game, i click on the event, but the code is for the game of loa that i don't play.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2017, 09:37 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah same as everyone damn event invalid codes what a bunch of idiots, close the game you are just incompetent.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

This issue has been reported. Once I receive updates regarding this matter, I will post back here.

Comment

Let me guess, they gonna say to open a ticket with the code lol

Comment

The devs are estimated to respond tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
                    Let me guess, they gonna say to open a ticket with the code lol
                    That's correct. Send in a ticket with the wrong code (LOA) and they can replace that code with one that can be redeemed in CS2.

Comment

Originally posted by R287966665 View Post

That's correct. Send in a ticket with the wrong code (LOA) and they can replace that code with one that can be redeemed in CS2.
                      This was a solution for the last event, however I have not received confirmation on this event. I have been reassured that our players will not be missing out on the rewards, but are advised to wait until the devs release an official course of action to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        This was a solution for the last event, however I have not received confirmation on this event. I have been reassured that our players will not be missing out on the rewards, but are advised to wait until the devs release an official course of action to me.
                        Better not put event like this if the code is invalid LOL..check this out I play CS2 but i got this http://prntscr.com/h476uy hahaha

Comment

I have been informed that the issue has been patched, with new codes anyways. Are old codes working as well?

Comment

All codes I've had are working fine. You just need to select the game that you want it for. So, if you click the wrong one that's what you get. Also, please note that the witches event is just for LOA.

Comment

Working...
                            X