Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chambers of fate/public dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers of fate/public dungeon

Would it be possible to have 2 time slots for these dungeons just so we can have more people engaged in these activities? Limited to one entry per day.

yeah 445pm for eastern timezone server is absolute moronic scheduling, you know many people actually have jobs. To put an important event at such a dumb time is mind boggling
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

If you could pick a time of day for these dungeons, keeping in mind time slots taken up by other events and that no event will be after midnight, what time would you pick?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

What they need to do is is switch up the times, put things like public dungeon which is **** in the middle of the day when everyone is busy and cant play and put things like iob and chamber of fate later in the evening when people are online after work. I'm sure everyone is sick of missing the good events during the day and having junk like public dungeon and crypt at night. Or maybe they do need to add events in the 11pm to 1 am range cause its actually a busy time for gaming.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
        X