New wings and Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wings and Mount

I was told making a thread was the only way to get this idea forwarded. Please just say if you want new wings or mounts available in game and don't start any flame wars, thanks. I would like to see new ones implemented.
    What are bugs?

Yeah new Wings and new Mount would be very nice. Its something where people can farm and work for again...

Comment

Yes please !! New wings New Mount !! And Rebirth or something to get more skill points :P

Comment

We need upgradeable wings and mounts implemented.

Comment

Agreed these things are needed to help build the community back up. Wings definitely for sure. Mounts i dont see happening until they finish their zodiac mount promo because if they release new OP mounts they know people wont buy the zodiac ones. But i see no reason.for wings to not get added.

Comment

I want new wings and mount too

Comment

We are in great need of news .... these would be very good.

Comment

same as well

Comment

i Agreed for NEW Wings and Mounts!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

recently got my maxed wings and yes i agreed for new Wings and Mounts

Comment

Please release new wings and mounts.

Comment

Go for it, new mounts and wings

Comment

It would be great to see these additions to the game sometime soon!

Comment

I agree that we need more wing upgrades... but I highly doubt we will get any mount upgrades due to the zodiac mount - the company will want players to focus on this mount before releasing new mounts... making them money etc. What I do think would be a cool addition to the game would be some way to farm more dragon crystals and possibly more dungeons and new maps. Also maybe some more super titles....

Comment

Yeah, new wings, mounts, and rebirth would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X