New level cap and Dungeons? Maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post

Wait, that Brian guy has spent almost 10grand?
    idk, with all his complaining i highly doubt it
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

idk, with all his complaining i highly doubt it
      Ypu highly doubt it huh noob, well state your toon name and when we get a merge ill bring that 10k to bear on your sorry self. Some of us in the real world actually make money and not live on moms couch eating her food lol. But thats the tyoe of people this forum brings mostly
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post

Ypu highly doubt it huh noob, well state your toon name and when we get a merge ill bring that 10k to bear on your sorry self. Some of us in the real world actually make money and not live on moms couch eating her food lol. But thats the tyoe of people this forum brings mostly
        we've already been over this, i play cs1, not this even deader trash.

oo 10k so rich, pls, all u do is complain about r2 and how bad they handling cs2 yet here u r trying to brag about cashing, it's just funny.

jokes on u rlly, spending 10k is a joke, could get the same stuff by doing funds on alts at a lot cheaper price :P

well rather be one of those than someone who feels the need to make a thread saying they got the 'first legit' perfect x frag to try and stay relevant :P
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post

So if you really spent 10g's whats your toon and server?

Comment

Working...
          X