Should they lower the prices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should they lower the prices?

I think they are going too far, now they have added more monster on the handbook monster, to unlock the last one you need to hold 500.000 crystals on your main, that is 2.900 euros and it is only to unlock it. The stats it gives are the same as the other ones. Do you think you can max it with that amount? Let's leave alone the price for the other paytowin systems in a game where basically you one hit everything. Funny isn't it. Bye.

Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post
    I think they are going too far, now they have added more monster on the handbook monster, to unlock the last one you need to hold 500.000 crystals on your main, that is 2.900 euros and it is only to unlock it. The stats it gives are the same as the other ones. Do you think you can max it with that amount? Let's leave alone the price for the other paytowin systems in a game where basically you one hit everything. Funny isn't it. Bye.
    same on cs1, wont change at all, now imagine the cost of orange mobs on page 3 on cs1, no one even knows!
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Yes dude its fing comical if they think ill put 200k xtals in my bag to get +450 attributes lol. 200k xtals you can max a bunch of systems with that why would anyone give a **** about that 1 monster lol. R2 stupidity knows no boundaries.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X