R2 and mods dropping the ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 and mods dropping the ball

Would have been nice to have known about a server merge on s21 rather than wake up to it without warning ... Keeping it classy r2 ...and you wonder why the game is dying off.... Put some effort into your members rarely even announce events now not bothering with announcing merges...wth

Moderators are not in any way responsible for R2’s official announcements; that is solely a fault of their own. We will however pass along the inconvenience it has caused and remind them to be more proactive about posting.

Comment

i know its not Mods faults im sorry i implied that ... its jus frustrating bcuz they keep making server while the others literally die off an when they merge its jus more dead servers together with bots

Comment

I’m not sure you can fully blame R2 for creating new servers either. The main reason why new servers are even a trend with this dead game is because there are and has been a pattern of players who constantly server hop. To this day, we still get questions from players asking when the next server will launch.

Comment

Working...
        X