i want Gmut Event >.<

Leave a comment:

• Nickname3
    replied
    silver badge exchange event plsssssssssssssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    ..hmm.. is the vault and bag having new pages at last?

Leave a comment:

• jcatlin2
    replied
    TORCH EVENT AGAIN!!! ha ha wanna get to eidolon this week

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    Nice to see that you guys post the coming updates for wartunes... how about a spoiler for us or won't there be anything since you add quite a lot for wartunes?
    Yeah..Well since the updates its 2-3h there will be no major updates some light events...You should say something about the new feature you working out r2..Give us some new about it,If will be this year the 120 lvl new frag gear etc...Tell us something -.- You tell info aout updates only for wartune,an US?Your 1st game you goign to lose it...Idc how many games do you open but need to have same info like others and not let 1 game down to get another one...Wake up plz...Show us some info about the cs feature..Or you dont have a **** -.-

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Nice to see that you guys post the coming updates for wartunes... how about a spoiler for us or won't there be anything since you add quite a lot for wartunes?

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
    frost/fire kirin
    ares set
    I really really really really REALLY hope that you're just kidding....

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    frost/fire kirin
    ares set

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    :O ooh interesting to see what will show up next i myself hope to see the 2 last halloween costumes XD

thanks for the good work

Leave a comment:

• vivsixx29
    replied
    Originally posted by Stame View Post
    This maintenance is the day of my birthday I wish I could do the event but I will be out they vacation have a sperion event next week <3
    same its my birthday too ;O we shall celebrate together then XD

Leave a comment:

• GonGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by R22337803 View Post
    If we could plz finally get a hwing to Ewing exchange going just like the mut to gmut. 5 + 3G = 1 ethereal wing. I have finally gotten my ultimate demigod wings VIII and am lvl 64 ATM really need to save up on ewings currently only have 11 :P
    id give you my winning ewings after doing gg o.o but ur not on my server #12

Leave a comment:

• R22337803
    replied
    If we could plz finally get a hwing to Ewing exchange going just like the mut to gmut. 5 + 3G = 1 ethereal wing. I have finally gotten my ultimate demigod wings VIII and am lvl 64 ATM really need to save up on ewings currently only have 11 :P

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    me too ._.lll

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    i want silver exchange event ._.lll

Leave a comment:

• Stame
    replied
    This maintenance is the day of my birthday I wish I could do the event but I will be out they vacation have a sperion event next week <3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X