[Activity] Warrior’s Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheh good luck!, im out cya!
    Currently playing Wow and no longer plays CS anymore.

I Don't Need a Weapon, I Have a Heart of passion

You'r Just Jelly Cuz I'm Sexy

Sever: sexy
    Level: over 9,000
    Just a Hard worker, Only Uses cash on cloth

Comment

Originally posted by xHEALZx View Post
      another event for the old servers, nothing here for newer servers
      Or people who haven't caught up to the previous level cap & now wont make it..Got to start leveling faster, some of these items are insane.

Comment

stupid event for new servers hope developers can distinguish a new server from an old derver b4 making a stupid event like this

Comment

wow kk wow

Comment

Can R2 seriously consider making this event permanent with the requirement of a Lv.120 Eidolon character. This event has once again made the rich get richer and the poor gets poorer.

Why are the newer player being 'punished' again, just for the fact that they play the game later than most people?

IMO, every player be it new or old, has to put in similar efforts in their path to level 100. Mindless grinding, working hard on daily, tough ladders.. and most importantly their continuous support and passion for the game. I felt all players should all be rewarded upon reaching Lv 120.

I hope R2 can seriously reconsider this!

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfactory View Post
              Can R2 seriously consider making this event permanent with the requirement of a Lv.120 Eidolon character. This event has once again made the rich get richer and the poor gets poorer.

Why are the newer player being 'punished' again, just for the fact that they play the game later than most people?

IMO, every player be it new or old, has to put in similar efforts in their path to level 100. Mindless grinding, working hard on daily, tough ladders.. and most importantly their continuous support and passion for the game. I felt all players should all be rewarded upon reaching Lv 120.

I hope R2 can seriously reconsider this!
              This is exactly what they should do. Suggestions seems to work better here rather than complaining, saying *** R2!, i'm quitting ( which they never do and most of them are playing this game without spending cash ).

To make this a Merry Christmas, i agree with this event being PERMANENT.

reply with qoute to those who agree maybe they'll notice it faster

------------------------------------------even in war, there is peace-------------------------------------------------

Comment

well this has been a problem for ages already and what did they do? nothing at all and i'll bet my life if they do something to this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RockFusion View Post
                  This is exactly what they should do. Suggestions seems to work better here rather than complaining, saying *** R2!, i'm quitting ( which they never do and most of them are playing this game without spending cash ).

To make this a Merry Christmas, i agree with this event being PERMANENT.

reply with qoute to those who agree maybe they'll notice it faster

------------------------------------------even in war, there is peace-------------------------------------------------

well if you suggest a couple of times and still they don't do nothing about it then better do the other way w/c is better. and i agree not spending cash to a game that give benefits to old server. it's stpudity to spend cash to make developers an avent for old server and not for new servers. i have heard alot from them that okey we will consider your suggestions and they keep making event like this so i don't know if they can't undersatnd or they don't want to understand coz they are stupid
                  Last edited by IIThe0neII; 12-06-2012, 05:24 AM.

Comment

please make this permanent
                    I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                    EIDOLON
                    LVL: 134
                    CLASS: KNIGHT
                    MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                    SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                    PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

This is great now another cashier event.
                      Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Hellz yeah

Comment

damm! why did i rebirth
                          S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                          GUILD- Candyshop
                          HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

lol that's what i am thinking

Comment

Is this gonna be around for a while, because im level 74 eidolon right now and need these items im just wondering
                              IGN:jesuscrist
                              Server: Auora Point
                              Level:70+
                              Class:Knight
                              Guild:Genesis
                              Mount:Gryphon
                              Wings:Angel lords <3
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
                              PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

every damn time you all do this event, it's always after i had done a RB. Your events are ****!

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                                X