X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] You Gotta Have Friends

[Activity] You Gotta Have Friends

Duration: 7/5 – 7/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Kill dungeon BOSSes to collect five items: Chocolate, Fresh Flowers, Letter, Gift and Wedding Snack. After collecting the items, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive a random “Good Friends Gift Pack.” There are five “Good Friends Gift Packs”, one for each class. If you get one for your class, be selfish and open it for cool stuff. But if it doesn’t match your class, be a pal and pass it on!

Open the “Good Friends Gift Pack” and you will randomly receive two of the following items:
    • Heroic Wings x 6
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 4
    • Purified Crystal x 5
    • Torch x 3
    • Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 10
    • White Tiger Pack [White Tiger (1 Day)] x 1
    • Scratched Gem Coupon x 1

Notes:
    • You may redeem the pack up to three times per day. You can only redeem the pack when you are carrying these five items in your inventory: Chocolate, Fresh Flowers, Letter, Gift and Wedding Snack. Each redeem attempt consumes the five requested items.
    • The “Good Friends Gift Pack” can be traded.
    • You may open up to two “Good Friends Gift Packs” per day.
    • Even if the pack matches your class, you don’t have to be selfish and open it; you can still pass it on to a friend.

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Thanks god i havent gift to friend mine yet

Leave a comment:

• dauztough
    replied
    ppl keep asking why want exchange same pack ?? too lazy read forum.. -_-

Leave a comment:

• Nsha08
    replied
    PC to MC better

Leave a comment:

• bouncing_
    replied
    On my server void encapment, people open then near the place where much people have there shops open to kill them.
    really nasty trick

Leave a comment:

• R22284640
    replied
    Originally posted by R22284640 View Post
    I must say, I am very unimpressed with this event. In 6 days I have colledt enough of the items to make a total of 4 packs (of which could open 1). This was with many many dungeon runs. I collected a lot of the items, but it was always missing one. I would like to suggest that next time maybe you could get the pack with say 5 of the same item. Thanks!
    Oh and about the "fake" friend packs...there are some nasty people opening them in very low level areas! For example someone opened 2 in Tyria village that were level 45+! thats just down right nasty! Perhaps there could be a way to have so they cant be opened in low level areas?

Leave a comment:

• R22284640
    replied
    I must say, I am very unimpressed with this event. In 6 days I have colledt enough of the items to make a total of 4 packs (of which could open 1). This was with many many dungeon runs. I collected a lot of the items, but it was always missing one. I would like to suggest that next time maybe you could get the pack with say 5 of the same item. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Cats15
    replied
    i gave mine to a random rouge player and he got HW and torch

Leave a comment:

• smellybut1123
    replied
    it doesent matter what lvl you are what ever the closes lvl vault that is the only one that will drop those itams so if you lvl 72 go to kd normal hard or NM to recive one ov em

Leave a comment:

• NovaWolf
    replied
    It sucks if you don't get the correct class gift pack and someone says theynwill trade for the one you need but you get a spoof edition. Also, you should not be able to open a spoof in tyria village because the new players were really mad because right when they spawned they died.
    Last edited by NovaWolf; 07-08-2012, 04:33 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mojo
    replied
    AWESOME Event. GMUTx4 and PCx5 from 1st pack i got. Very Nice. Thx R2

Leave a comment:

• R210798
    replied
    Anyone here about Gift Pack Spoofs?

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Originally posted by AkiraKusano View Post
    OMG ! spend all of these on my friend friend list already T_T
    Same thing here.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    messed up I got 3 of these packs for priest and opened em and all I got were stupid bosses. where does it say a chance to get items. SORRY R2 EPIC FAIL EVENTS
    Last edited by xena6; 07-05-2012, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R22284640
    replied
    Agree that its totally crappy! Not only are the "gift" items considerably less that usual (any other day I pick up more than I know what to do with) but today...8 dungeon runs..and enough for one pack! And then its not even for my class!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X