X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Honor Exchange

[Activity] Honor Exchange

Duration: 1/31 – 2/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Players may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange their extra Silver or Bronze Honor Badges for special items.

Bronze Honor Badges:
    Bronze Honor Badge x 55 = Honor Pack A x 1
    Bronze Honor Badge x 33 = Honor Pack B x 1

Silver Honor Badges:
    Silver Honor Badge x 18 = Honor Pack A x 1
    Silver Honor Badge x 10 = Honor Pack B x 1

Honor Pack A - Open this pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    Soul Print x 2
    Soul Shard x 2
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 1
    Health Orb (Bound) x 2

Honor Pack B - Open this pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    Soul Print x 1
    Soul Shard x 1
    Earth Soul Orb Pack x 1
    Health Orb (Bound) x 1

Note: Each exchange can only be made once per day.

• Helldemon83
    replied
    Knew I shouldn't had wasted my silvers, the most valuable badges out of the 3. Three pet HO from the two packs....
    Last edited by Helldemon83; 02-06-2013, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    It's not worth the badges, not even close to it...

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    You guys at r2 are dumbasses. Who ever thinks of this stupidity should be fired, or given the position to clean toilets.

Leave a comment:

• CaTastrophy998
    replied
    have 14 gold badge cant use

Leave a comment:

• neurofizz
    replied
    What's the purpose of having the same honor packs for bronze badges and silver badges...bronze badges are so easy to get nowadays...make the prize for silver badges worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    Pet HOx2 again

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    yay soul print!!!♥ and I can finally get rid of the 5 stacks of bronze honor badge!

Leave a comment:

• shinigami_kun
    replied
    SP..just what I needed love you r2 *A*

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    so far i manage to get 8 SPs. idc if i use silvers i'm full slayers and the next pvp set is negligible boost in stats and not worth the reduced success rates on enchanting. epic 100s are better than the next pvp set to come...so badges are useless once you've made your full slayer sets. Unless of course you are saving badges for other purposes like badge....but mine's maxed too o.o so bring on the events -drools- for once i'm mildly pleased. I wish we'd have the clover event back with gmuts and EW and chances to obtain x10 the amount of items >.<

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    they put the health orbs in there because you have a 70% chance of getting it. 10% for the rest of the items.

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    nice event this one :3

Leave a comment:

• Tech1955
    replied
    Here is another teaser event. Damn it R2, if you are going to have a 1 time per day event at least make the rewards worth it. I wasted my badges just to get Health Orbs (Bound) like I don't have enough of them already. I hate teaser events where you offer much and get little. As many have already said "FAIL".

Leave a comment:

• Shocoolatee
    replied
    At last I can get rid of the Bronze Honor Badge

Leave a comment:

• viliza
    replied
    Stupid event, make the reverse i give Health Orb (Bound) x 1 and you me Silver Honor Badge x 10

Leave a comment:

Working...
X