Click image for larger version

Name:	DungeonKey.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1731960
    Name: Dungeon Key
    Availability: Forever and ever
    Price: 135 Crystal – Found in the Item Shop

Description: Tired of never having enough dungeon attempts? Just can’t get enough of Zabuga’s pretty face? Look no further! With the Dungeon Key, players will now be able to enter a dungeon once more after using all of their dungeons attempts. Players may use their Dungeon Key for any mode and may use up to five Dungeon Keys per day per dungeon. An option, "Enter Dungeon Name (Dungeon Key)" will be added to every Dungeon NPC. Select this option to apply your Dungeon Key and you will be able to reenter the dungeon once more.

• XxTaLoNxX
    replied
    Only if the event was permanent... kinda like how you "can" get morph crystals from "Daily Hunt"

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by emtec View Post
    this would be alot beter if it was like 500 crystal for 5 extra goes on any dungen for like 1 week or sumin
    Think about the economic downside to that. More items from dungeons hitting the market causes prices to drop faster than normal. This is great when you're buying things, but eventually you'll want to sell and you won't get much from it.

Leave a comment:

• emtec
    replied
    this would be alot beter if it was like 500 crystal for 5 extra goes on any dungen for like 1 week or sumin

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Yes. 1 key = 1 dungeon attempt, with a max of 5 keys per dungeon.

Leave a comment:

• inari15
    replied
    is this 1key = 1dungeon ? ??

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'd rather see it as a rare reward from an event than as a drop..

Leave a comment:

• jahzion
    replied
    i would be good if the key droped from dungeon boss on hard and nm.... but make it like the brillience shard... hard to get but possible

Leave a comment:

• XxTaLoNxX
    replied
    Any future plans to make these a boss drop AND/OR a quest reward?

Leave a comment:

• One1.
    replied
    Great event ... for cashers LOL

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Yes. 1 key = 1 attempt, with a maximum of 5 keys able to be used per dungeon.

Leave a comment:

• yuriwatasa
    replied
    If I have VIP and I use up all my 8 runs, how many extra runs do I get with using 1 key? Just 1?

Leave a comment:

• kranah
    replied
    so that will be 675 crystals each day for 5 keys(135X5=675)...3375 crystals for 5 days(675X5=3375)....wow that adds up fast lol guess ill be sticking to just regular dungeon runs XD

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Regardless, the key can still be only used up to 5 times per dungeon - VIP or not.

But yes, you will have 13 runs.

Leave a comment:

• ylmas
    replied
    so if your a vip and wants to use this key you can have 13/13 dungeon runs right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X