Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AkiraKusano
    replied
    No i used bank transfer for my pay monthly VIP !

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by AkiraKusano View Post
    Well one more things I should consider that It said VIP got 800 xtal free each month - But actually I did not get those about 3 or 4 months already ! One of reason I can not realise it coz I paid too many Xtal so I cant see it - But I m 10000% sure I am not get any free xtal as they said !
    Has it been a recurring charge - or have you been needed to input your information again each month?

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumWarrior
    replied
    O.K thanks, I will go get a screen capture program now, I had to restore and never put one back on here. Oh and what's this bath stuff I keep seeing today. This is the first I have heard about any bath thing?

Leave a comment:

• AkiraKusano
    replied
    Well one more things I should consider that It said VIP got 800 xtal free each month - But actually I did not get those about 3 or 4 months already ! One of reason I can not realise it coz I paid too many Xtal so I cant see it - But I m 10000% sure I am not get any free xtal as they said !

Leave a comment:

• jamius
    replied
    Okay I hate to be the guy that ask for more, But being in the guild that always has Gotor I am left asking this Question. Seeing as how VIP members are allowed 3 bath's per day, is the time allotment for Nimbus turn in extended? If not perhaps this is something that should be considered.
    I have to say I am very pleased with this VIP update it will Help alot of those players that cant grind for 20 hrs a day and it will also help those past the lvl 60 mark, seeing as grinding barely gets you anywhere after that point. Great Job Team!

Sever: Kraken Beach
    IGN: Damian
    Class: Preist

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by SpectrumWarrior View Post
    I get the same XP for my VIP player as I do for my non VIP player per mob kill
    If you take a screenshot of the following two, then it will provide great evidence in fixing the problem.

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumWarrior
    replied
    I get the same XP for my VIP player as I do for my non VIP player per mob kill

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    YES!!!!! They took my credit card payment, it better lol
    Lol. You wouldn't be able to tell a difference until your character showed next to its name [VIP]

Ah, I see.
    Well, the added EXP would usually already be added in.

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumWarrior
    replied
    says ( VIP Spec Guild )

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumWarrior
    replied
    YES!!!!! They took my credit card payment, it better lol

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Are you sure you're VIP?
    Does it say [VIP] next to your name?

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumWarrior
    replied
    I never got any difference in XP when I joined. My mob XP stayed the same and only changed with each higher mob and level. N/M I knew I would not get anywhere asking about it to start with. Thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Then there is the problem then. I am VIP and when I joined my mob XP never doubled.
    The whole VIP System originally only gave 1.5x - not 2x

Leave a comment:

• SpectrumWarrior
    replied
    Then there is the problem then. I am VIP and when I joined my mob XP never doubled.

Leave a comment:

• HuGgEr
    replied
    LEVEL gap also affects the drop rate lol even you have 2x drop token and your a level gap from bosses or dungeon its useless!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X