[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 6/13 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 6/13 Server Update

A friendly reminder that Father's Day is this coming Sunday, so DON'T FORGET. With that in mind, this week we've got a slew of all new activities, costumes, and promotions for you. Check out the details below and see what's going on.

ActivitiesPromotionsOther
    • New PvP Battleground: Island of Blessings - More Info
    • Screenshot of the Week: It's back! - More Info

Changes to Recharge Packs
    • $4.99 Pack (500 Crystal and 30% Bonus Value!) : 2x EXP Token x1, 1 Hour AFK Card x1, Torch x2
    • $9.99 Pack (1000 Crystal and 40% Bonus Value!): Torch x3, 2x EXP Token x2, 1 Hour AFK Card x2, 2x Drop Token (Bound) x2
    • $19.99 Pack (2000 Crystal and 50% Bonus Value!): Torch x6, 1 Hour AFK Card x5, Heroic Wings x5, 2x Drop Token (Bound) x3, Soul Shard x2
    • $39.99 Pack (4000 Crystal and 60% Bonus Value!): Torch x12, Heroic Wings x10, Great Mount Upgrade Token x4, Soul Shard x4, Morph Crystal x4, Golden Fruit of Honor x4
    • $99.99 (10000 Crystal and 70% Bonus Value!): Torch x20, Soul Shard x8, Black Dragon Coin x4, Soul Print x10,Normal Gem Coupon x3, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x10, Dragon Crystal x2,Morph Crystal x10, Golden Fruit of Honor x6, Pet EXP Pearl x25.
    • $299.99 (30000 Crystal and 85% Bonus Value!): Torch x30, Ethereal Wings x40, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x20, Pet EXP Pearl x88 , Dragon Crystal x6, Morph Crystal x25, Maturity Whip x10, Soul Print x30, Soul Pack II x2, Normal Gem Coupon x6, Black Dragon Coin x25, Gold Honor Badge x1, Normal Mount Food x3, Golden Fruit of Honor x12

whats bonus value if i buy 500 Crystal then i get 500 + 150 = 650 crystals?

Comment

Nice events. Thanks R2.
      Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

The fancy costume is pretty on guys but no on girls .-.

(S42)NekoKonata
        Server: (S42) Tinosia Delta
        Class: Priest
        Level: 30
        Plane: Scion
        Pet: Little Reaper

Comment

Merge S20 and S25 please

Comment

Originally posted by R22196413 View Post
            whats bonus value if i buy 500 Crystal then i get 500 + 150 = 650 crystals?
            If you recharge $4.99, you get 500 crystals and a pack worth 30% of that in items.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Is the recharge packs are only availabl for this event and will end next maintenance ?
              "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
                Is the recharge packs are only availabl for this event and will end next maintenance ?
                Permanent. Those are the new items that will be in the recharge bonus boxes from now on.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Permanent. Those are the new items that will be in the recharge bonus boxes from now on.
                  Oh ,Thanks for the information memory
                  "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

no free at s62

Comment

no free at s62
                      no free crystal plz... give i need crystal

Comment

sandi

hola soy de s31

Comment

In the points options memorylane you said its permanent. Will there be a chance for more points options like therions? soul prints? soul shards? and others rare items?

Comment

if you have crytals pm me in crystal saga my server is himmeng valley my name is (S2)Tryndamere38 pm me in crystal saga beacause im going to buy [Slick Hairdo (M)][Mr. Fancy Pants (M)] for all 3p PM ME ^_^

Comment

if iam the first time to recharge in my account what will be the free items if I recharge 1,000 crystal?
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X