CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, June 17th @ 2:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, June 17th @ 2:00 AM EDT

A server merge with Dovogame and R2Games servers is scheduled for Monday, June 17th beginning at 2:00 AM EDT (11:00 PM PDT on the 16th). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:
    • Server S56-S58 for R2Games will merge with servers S1 for Dovogame.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character from R2Games servers will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S52)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S52)RoryWillaims.
    2. Each character from Dovogame servers will have a D# marker added to the front of their name. For example, ClaraOswald from Joypark server S1 will be (D1)ClaraOswald.
    3. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    4. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    5. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    6. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    7. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    8. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

9. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    10. All rankings will be recalculated.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i love how dovo provides their players with false information and hopes. no wonder they failed.

Comment

so then i guess its safe to say i should go to sleep and come back on later... cuz it seems like this will take quite a while.

Comment

6hrs they said alot less time i guess no use waiting glad to play on R2

Comment

yeah im stoked to be playing on r2, dovo staff are so incapable of handling things to say the least. and very unprofessional. i know with R2 people actually know what theyre talking about and how to resolve issues. glad i dont have to deal with dovo... so glad.

Comment

When will S1-S3 be merged with any other servers? lol

Comment

What happens if you don't have a S1 character at dovo, or if you decided only to transfer a character from s2 or s3, I guess all will be revealed later

Comment

3. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.

Comment

Why do I see our characters in S35/S44 rankings?!

Comment

lol just relax... theyll sort it all out jo.

Comment

hey R2 you said dovo will merge with S56 and S58 but why they merge with S35?

Comment

well i see people are getting frantic on dovo forums now lol... maybe ill be nice and show them this original post here.

Comment

hey teag does our char alraedy working? on s56?

Comment

none of the characters are working on any of the servers yet.

Comment

they said they need about 6 hours to do this, so just be patient. 6 hours isnt up yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X