X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Cherith
    started a topic [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 6/20 Server Update

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 6/20 Server Update

Hope you all have been enjoying your summers! Check out what's new in Crystal Saga and all that's changed below.

What's Happening This Week

Activities
    Promotions
    Other
    • Screenshot of the Week: It's back! - More Info

What's Changed
    • Chaos Wings are now permanent, so get yours before they’re gone for good! For anyone who purchased the 30 day version of these, we're offering a FREE upgrade to the permanent wings. File a ticket here and include your: character name, server name, and date of purchase.
    • Island of Blessings now runs from 12:00-13:00 (server time).
    • Oranges now take up much less space when planting.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 06-20-2013, 04:03 AM.

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiniInsanity View Post
    I filed a ticket but didn't get my new Chaos wings and now they're gone =.= -files new ticket with old picture- You guys better give me this time Q.Q

they should be able to verify you made the purchase once you verify your info etc. just make sure to keep in touch with them, if continue having trouble. send me ticket # please

Leave a comment:

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    I filed a ticket but didn't get my new Chaos wings and now they're gone =.= -files new ticket with old picture- You guys better give me this time Q.Q

Leave a comment:

• rhonamhir12
    replied
    epic failure

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
    Love the time slot now for Island of Blessing. It's a lot easier to access now too, thanks Was hard accessing it due to my night shift job and day shift job colliding with the scheduling

Also for those complaining, if you don't like the timing because you are in the Philippines, or Oceanic Servers, deal with it. The server time is for the US East or US West time zones, not Philippines or Oceanic Time Zones.

Instead of asking them to change the event times to yours, which would greatly conflict with all players who play on the "correct server timeline" which is how the game is intended to be played to make it "more suitable" for players. Move to a server, East or West, which hosts a 4 hour difference with the events you want which makes it easier for you.

OR

Just request they make one for Philipine or Oceanic time zone players.

Use your heads before complaining.

I live on the East coast & this new time slot is horrible for people with normal day time jobs.

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Zalfe View Post

Shows you what ares armor looks like. Just a code...dont have this item, also only ares gear i could find.
    guildie of mine got it lol its better then my epic purg :[

Leave a comment:

• R22254398
    replied
    (i think)its 75+ dungeon (75, 85, 110)not only the lvl 75 dungeon,
    and difficult+ mode not only difficult mode,

got the 2nd key from exerlon (hard)
    Last edited by R22254398; 06-21-2013, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.2
    replied
    Hey R2 !! You started this lottery thing well I have done 20 runs in lvl 75 dungeon in 2 days and no treasure key ***??? It would be nice if the dungeon really did drop them like u say

Leave a comment:

• bartelemus
    replied
    Originally posted by dizonnikko03 View Post
    right! its not really fair, its 12am-1am in the Philippines.
    why don'T you choose a server with the same time ....

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Love the time slot now for Island of Blessing. It's a lot easier to access now too, thanks Was hard accessing it due to my night shift job and day shift job colliding with the scheduling

Also for those complaining, if you don't like the timing because you are in the Philippines, or Oceanic Servers, deal with it. The server time is for the US East or US West time zones, not Philippines or Oceanic Time Zones.

Instead of asking them to change the event times to yours, which would greatly conflict with all players who play on the "correct server timeline" which is how the game is intended to be played to make it "more suitable" for players. Move to a server, East or West, which hosts a 4 hour difference with the events you want which makes it easier for you.

OR

Just request they make one for Philipine or Oceanic time zone players.

Use your heads before complaining.

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied

Shows you what ares armor looks like. Just a code...dont have this item, also only ares gear i could find.

Leave a comment:

• SpawnOfWar
    replied
    you get treasure keys from lvl75+ dungeon nightmare bosses

Leave a comment:

• BOUNC3R
    replied
    whats this lottery thing and how do we get tha Treasure Keys?

Leave a comment:

• darkness189
    replied
    unfair ..... make it 10:00 .... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ares armor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1670512
    enjoy lol, still cant believe someone already got

Leave a comment:

Working...
X