X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Summer Voucher Swap

[Activity] Summer Voucher Swap

Duration: 8/15 – 8/21 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, kill level 30+ monsters for a chance to receive a Summer Voucher. Collect 30 of these vouchers and head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange them for August Token x1. Each player may use this exchange once per day. You may then exchange these August Tokens for various items in the August Token Exchange, also available at the Quartermaster.

• R25912277
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiten4687 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51377[/ATTACH]

Wow, I afk for an hour and a half, come back, and already bout got a stack of these things. Why the heck can we only turn in 30 a day. Should I turn off item loot and not grab gems and ancient coins as well so not to overfill my entire inventory with this ****? If you can only turn in so few and once a day, make em harder to obtain
    another reason they need to re work the afk system and allow a check box for looting quest items, seeing as they cant remove quest items from the game. like those drops from the valentines event.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stupid evennt.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1673241

Wow, I afk for an hour and a half, come back, and already bout got a stack of these things. Why the heck can we only turn in 30 a day. Should I turn off item loot and not grab gems and ancient coins as well so not to overfill my entire inventory with this ****? If you can only turn in so few and once a day, make em harder to obtain

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    are 121+ mobs dropping this atleast?

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    Least we can turn in 30 for the token instead of 10. Should reduce the amount of cluster f*** this is going to do to my inventory given they are apparantly a common drop. I get like 1 a minute if even that. Time to fill my inventory with a useless item.
    They should make these kinds of event like wishing well, where you can do it multiple times a day at an accumulating price. And not like Red Adamantine accumulating of 10, 250, 500, which is ridiculous. But like 30, 60, 90, 120, 150. Cause at the rate im going I could do 150 10 times easy I feel when this event ends

Leave a comment:

• redrior
    replied
    I agree to what you said

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
    OMG this is soooooooooooooo lame!!! There's no real event this week.
    Indeed it is -.-

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    OMG this is soooooooooooooo lame!!! There's no real event this week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X