X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
    Cakes taken from Google Image Search have been removed. Similar posts will also be removed in the same regard.
    Follow the rules or else don't bother entering.
    Dont worry ^-^ I feel like baking another cake tonight and post it here so that people will follow in baking their own

Leave a comment:

• Virtue_Sigil
    replied
    Cakes taken from Google Image Search have been removed. Similar posts will also be removed in the same regard.
    Follow the rules or else don't bother entering.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    OMG, you guys are seriously missing the point of this thread and are killing the fun. .
    I could say the same about this weeks events

Leave a comment:

• ShiniInsanity
    replied
    God... I can clearly see that some cakes are fake...
    I will make a cake tonight when I come home from work.
    And guys it isn't that hard to make a cake yourself check out some cakes I made maybe it'll help you with idea's
    http://shiniinsanity.deviantart.com/
    I will upload it there when I'm done tonight before posting it here so, if yah wanne be the first to see it just keep an eye there XD

And really it isn't that hard..

Things you need for a cake:
    -an oven (ofcourse) but if you dont have that you can also ask if you can use the oven at a friends place
    -an idea, what I always do it draw an idea out for a cake design or make it spontaneously.. but the drawn out idea's always end up looking better then the others ^-^;;
    -marsipan, fondant, chocolatemarkers, icing... or just melt chocolate and decorate it with that (you can also use food colours with icing sugar and an unused paintbrush to decorate it. that's what I did with some cookies ^-^ you actually make an eatable painting like that)
    -ingredients // cakemix

But the thing you need the most is: FUN!

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    People, don't just take cakes from google or search engines or those cakes created by other people and just POST it here.

It should be made by your hands, or at least buy a cake and slather it with nutella words that reads something like "Happy Birthday Crystal Saga!" or "1st Anniversary Crystal Saga!" or "CS you da bes" (okay this did not rhyme) BUT STILL, try make it with your own hands, with effort at least. Show that pastry chef in you! That decorator in you!
    Get a stack of white bread and slather it with nutella if you have to!

Or any dessert, ice cream, cupcakes.
    Heck, lick off the cream off oreos or bite them so tht they'd look like letters (but make sure somebody else can still eat it )

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    These people just posting any cake with Happy Birthday on it and 'CS' could be someone intials that you post on here. I am going to back a cookie cake specificly for Crystal Saga (Like I did for our LG domination and posted here on forums.)

Leave a comment:

• rachelthebob
    replied
    wait... did any of those above count? they are clearly not created for crystal saga, just taken from google.

Leave a comment:

• cute15
    replied
    :OOO...

Its my Birthday also :OO...!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US Crystal Saga

Leave a comment:

• JustAmanda
    replied
    OMG, you guys are seriously missing the point of this thread and are killing the fun. Yes, it must be a real-world, baked dessert. No you cannot photoshop it or steal it from someone else.

Leave a comment:

• CSblack
    replied
    This will give me something to do with my paycheck other than buy crystals XD

Leave a comment:

• Photograph
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    "Fake" cakes won't count, Nox.
    So that means that we need a physical cake? We can't just draw one in Photoshop and submit it?

Leave a comment:

• JustAmanda
    replied
    "Fake" cakes won't count, Nox.

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
    Does it have to b e a real desert?! I cant cook!
    buy a cake from the store and make words with icing = insta cake

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    Does it have to b e a real desert?! I cant cook!

Leave a comment:

• Thannia
    replied
    Happy Anniversary CS! More power R2 team! <3

Click image for larger version

Name:	bdy3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1660289

Leave a comment:

Working...
X