Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kisara1
    replied
    Hey R2! We all love that you are releasing new content to keep the game fresh, but with SO many new items coming out, space is a HUGE issue. We appreciated the 6th bag page, but what we really need is a 3rd vault page. If you guys could so that, that would be amazing! Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• StarOcean
    replied
    Seems i didn't pay enough for this game , the new events haven't changed a bit, cash cash cash till you bleed.

God i'm happy i quit, this game is on my list of worst games ever. And the crew and staff, GM's and whatsoever, there's no word to describe how awful job you're doing.

Tho i give my votes for moderators, keep it up. You're the only good thing in this game.

P.S: DD, Taken - Cheers, keep the flag up for me. I ain't coming back.

Leave a comment:

• R215777075
    replied
    This is a straight casher thing. Even the lvl 120+ elites drop the beginning runes. To upgrade them and not loose them you need to cash..... gotta love it.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainAtom
    replied
    i dont know about you , but im a lvl 122 non cashing eidolon . as you all know , out of 3 opened pages , 1 and a half are filled with the "Raise cap level" quest items . fruit scrolls , gems , now this ? c'mon .

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Rune system announcement is sooooooooooo annoying. You guys need to disable it in next maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    you wait til r2 has an event to upgrade the runes.

Leave a comment:

• ryzabelle
    replied
    just store it i guess then synth when you have enough

Leave a comment:

• Luunar
    replied
    euhm.. can someone explain to me how heraldry works for non-cashers? ok so you get the rune of beginnings from 30+ elite monsters, and then?

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna290
    replied
    1 day getting it back to market for those who still need it especially me i need extra statsi could

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna290
    replied
    i prefer the white griffin even if just only 1 day i need it

Leave a comment:

• jjhanna
    replied
    Okay maybe i'm missing something but why would anyone ever use a rune of beginnings?

Each upgrade costs 1 Rune medium which is 10 crystals (assuming the higher levels don't require more)

So it would take 4 Rune Medium to make 1 Rune of the Heavens assuming no fails for 40 crystals.

Or you can just buy 1 in the item shop for 30 crystals.

What is the point of these level 1 runes besides taking up space? Who would use them? Am i completly missing something here or what?

Im only seeing "seal" that require high level runes so these level 1 runes are pointless unless you wanna spend more crystals then necessary.

Do the rune medium's drop in game somewhere maybe that's what im missing??
    Last edited by jjhanna; 10-17-2013, 08:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    I love when they release something new and close the thread to it so we can't ask questions.

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    No fails failed already cuz we dont have room for these thingies guys >.< So sad we are asking for 3+ pages in vault and 7+ pages in inventory ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!
    And what we get >.> just other "super event" with big amount of items what we need to storage somewhere >.> but where ??????? Lame
    >.<
    Last edited by Kellynka; 10-17-2013, 07:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• prorat
    replied
    ahh , nothing to be said .. duplicated events , more cashing systems & less bug fixes ... for real guyz, try to keep up with the game :/

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    yes they will be consumed like synthing other gears that require a gear to make. like making purge into legendary with enchanted skill dust except without the failness
    Really ? Wow this is great

Leave a comment:

Working...
X