[Patch Notes] 1/9 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pappody View Post
    By making a 5 run restriction what's the difference from a normal dungeon?? The drops for the banner are bound so not farmable either! Make it a normal dungeon with restrictions( you want 5 runs make it max 5 runs) There's no point to get us do it the moment others events are running!
    You sir, have taken the words out of my mouth. That is my honest view of the new form of corruption.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

How many banner socketing rods to unlock all sockets in banner? And will the socket disappear if we upgrade the banner? I hope it would not.

Comment

r2 you guys really suck. straight from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
          By making a 5 run restriction what's the difference from a normal dungeon?? The drops for the banner are bound so not farmable either! Make it a normal dungeon with restrictions( you want 5 runs make it max 5 runs) There's no point to get us do it the moment others events are running!
          they really only allow 5 runs now? you have got to be ****** kidding me. the drop rate is totally ** already on the early floors and thus making it impossible for any player to gather items in a "fair" amount of time. unless theyve spent $3k and played for over a year. pretty sure im leaving this game and platform altogether.

Comment

I'm really curious as to who suggested the change for it ? it's bad enough with the time change, why do you have to change the whole system too, currently, even noob knights can bother the high levels by running around, turning on wave, killing the nightwalkers, I guess what we need to wait right now is for the Bots to take over this place, and basically just ruin our chance to get the key, even if they can't do the dungeon inside, as long as they can screw people up by taking the nightwalkers..... which comes in mind, maybe the bots are made by r2 or the staff ?

The Time change is absolutely ridiculous too, there is not a single positive thing about it, some people might say that we have to choose now between doing avernal or corruption.... There's actually 4 events going on at that time, the last half hour of Treasure Trove, Hellstorm, 2nd avernal, and this corruption, it's probably going to be even worse when there's evil snowmen or thieves type of boss spawning every one hour....

They only make it things seem free, you can farm for it, but in reality, yes they are free, but keep farming for 5-10 years to max it out...

Comment

=.= sux it takes an hour to get corruption key.. then the time is on where its inconvenient to go..
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Ok, I'm getting sick of seeing people complain about corruption overlapping with AR. You all realize there are 2 ARs, right? Even if you want to run 2nd AR anyway, you are only missing half of corruption. Frankly I was missing as much at the old time as I am now, since my guild harvests crops then, and I run crypts as well (both of which were overlapped before). The complaints about corruption overlapping the 2nd half of trove actually make more sense to me, since 1. you pay to enter trove, and 2. there is only 1 time for trove. Even the complaints about Hellstorm make more sense, and that is worthless unless you need honor, honor badges, or come in first.

Oh, and I want to make it entirely clear that no, I'm not trying to say the new time is better. I'm only saying anything since the complaints about AR being overlapped are getting repetitive while mostly ignoring the several other events that are both overlapped now,and were overlapped before.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                  They only make it things seem free, you can farm for it, but in reality, yes they are free, but keep farming for 5-10 years to max it out...
                  That is the same as doing spernal for random drop rate gems for every day for 4 months and only make 2 level 7 bound.

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                  they really only allow 5 runs now? you have got to be ****** kidding me. the drop rate is totally ** already on the early floors and thus making it impossible for any player to gather items in a "fair" amount of time. unless theyve spent $3k and played for over a year. pretty sure im leaving this game and platform altogether.
                  If you just realized that, it is pretty much as you say. There is no "fair" amount of time here to farm anything unless it has to a year plus already and still not finish.

Honestly, the way it was before was perfectly fine. However, the only flaw was that only 2 pigs will respawn and the amount of players to hunt only 2 pigs is around 15? maybe more? That needed to be changed. As for the time frame now, i am not bother because i stopped doing Hellstorm and second Avernal.
                  Last edited by KidSess; 01-11-2014, 01:22 AM.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

why can corruption have 2 times like avernal so people in other time zone can do it to for me its imposssible to do its 3-4 am in my time zone

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                      [*]The Corruption event time has been changed from 19:30-20:30 to 21:00-22:00.[*]During the Corruption event, players will now need to collect a Corruption Key by defeating Corrupted Nightwalkers in order to enter the dungeons via the Corrupted Guard.[/LIST]
                      whoever decided this is a good idea should be relieved of their duties. the time change is dumb as anything u can think of. the new "run around like an idiot hoping for a key and u only get 5 attempts now" feature is even dumber. lucky somebody gifted me the items for a green banner, but now because of you imbeciles i will never see a blue banner. you guys are so stupid. really, hire monkeys instead. there was nothing wrong with the previous set up or time. if its not broke, dont fix it!!! god i cant get over how damn stupid you are. why bring in a feature to a game if theres no way to do anything with it? you think by taking away our ability to farm the items needed that we will buy it? SO DAMN STUPID! i wont ever spend another dime here because youre just too stupid to keep people happy. too stupid to figure out that happy ppl spend money. did i mention ur a buncha idiots?

not to mention all the events that are overlapped now. you guys are beyond stupid. far beyond stupid.
                      Last edited by PrinceKuja; 01-12-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

this one is for JPWayne..i don't think you understand... to farm those key .. you need 30 minutes to get them.. if youre already missing the 30 minutes..how are you suppose to do the dungeon?..

Comment

Wow, people are going to complain no matter how they set it up. It's much better this way because anybody can farm for keys. Farm for keys one day and run the dungeon the next. With the stupid Huma spawning every 3 minutes only the OP people get a chance to go in the dungeon. I farmed 8 keys last night and I'll run 5 dungeon later tonight. Tomorrow I'll farm for more keys. If you only get 1 key in 30 minutes them you're not doing something right, meaning you don't know what tool to use to get you more keys. Corruption is much better than the lame arena they took away. The events overlap because you don't want everybody crowding one event and making it lag. Putting events at the same time makes people choose, which is a good thing. I'll have a blue banner without cashing the way it is now, before I would never get the green one.
                          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

im not op by any means but this new set up has completely ruined it for me. all they had to do was make those dumb ******* pigs spawn more often, or in a larger number at one time and that would solve everything. and putting a daily limit on attempts also ruins it. when u have to synth everything from scratch even if u go 10 runs a day it will still take forever. so **** that event and **** r2. might as well remove that feature entirely as well.

Comment

lets dont ask everything to be easy...we need players who some times lose and sometime win....flood with keys in corruption so every1 have chance to pass not ok cause there no moe chalange (i dont say its good how hard is now),but people here ask for stuff to be to easy....and btw those gems banner will have combo like sperion next maint or when r2 wanna put it.

Comment

Lets all just come to an agreement and agree that it just needs to be made into a daily dungeon.
                                What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X