No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/13/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think everyone should quit playing te game unless they agree for gmut exchange as iv seen more request for gmut exchange and noone is doing anything to give us the gmut exchange

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
      i think everyone should quit playing te game unless they agree for gmut exchange as iv seen more request for gmut exchange and noone is doing anything to give us the gmut exchange
      Ikr. Alot of people are already quitting lol.

Comment

Just informed us bro, ask your 8-ball if we have guessing game event and 15mins. torch every hour? :P
        Server : Mount Nubina (S36)
        IGN : LaEspecial
        Class : Priest(Hybrid)
        Guild : Harmless
        Plane/Level : Eidolon/70

Comment

well its true 5 cashers from our server quit bec they dont want to give gmut exchange now its been 6months and 2 weeeks, we experience gmut exchange on our first week so how can we enjoy that? AHAHAHAHAHA, too bad r2games want the people to cash for gmut on item shop for real so they will have more money money money they need our money money money

Comment

all i got is a bear it just don't bother me since any event is good enof for me if they free i just want more vault space and a better weapon but that just me
            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
            name RubyRed
            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
            Name gippal .........Name backlash
            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

hope for Gmut event too xD

Comment

I just want to know when PET SOUL is getting released... I got a **** load of that stuff taking up vault space for awhile now and would love to use it
                Server: Falling Star
                IGN: Jestersgame
                Class: Nature Ranger
                Plain:Eidolon
                Guild:Mortal Elites

Comment

it as already been stated that there is no gmut exchange r2 don't look at customer requests so we may as well find another game that is customer orientated

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
                    it as already been stated that there is no gmut exchange r2 don't look at customer requests so we may as well find another game that is customer orientated
                    or u know we could stop bitching as i am trying not to do, and orient on enjoying what we get

PS: I have more of a right to be ****** than you, my scion skill doesnt work and my eid skill is crappy, sooo....just **** about gmuts plz?

Comment

And anytime you guys want you can buy gmuts for 125 crystal... or you can trade in honor badges for them. i thing its like 1 gold 5 silver and 10 copper... thats all my alt did with there Olympic packs was get me gmuts.. I also farm in Tam for goal bages. In just a couple of weeks i have 42 gmuts

Comment

Muts and HW are for sale in the cash shop and they also drop in dungeons .....Gmut and EW should also drop in dungeons but only in lvl85+ dungeons maybe....this would save the whining about gmut and ew events.

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                          Personally, with Guessing Game and Mount Extravaganza being as alt friendly as they are, I really don't see why people beg so much for GMuT and Morph crystal events. Is it that difficult to level alts to 45 and get them a bear for the GMuTs? Takes time, but overall nothing more. I'd rather those events stay permanent (as they currently are) and never see another GMuT exchange event. Up to the GM's as to what will happen, but begging all the time won't get what you want any sooner, if at all. Really hoping this weeks update has something to do with soul or experience.
                          ya and i bet you already have a hellwing.... your not thinking of the new ppl that join every day thay don't wonto wast time having 2000000 alt just so thay can hav 1 chans at a titen or evun dream of having a grphen its not just about cerint players derp thers new ppl that need gmuts evant to evun compet with ppl that alrdy hav the epic mounts tierd of you guys only thinking of your selfs not evry one on her has a hier lvl char or has time to bild alts cuz thay only get to play 2-3hrs a day

Comment

Originally posted by kobrakhan693 View Post
                            or u know we could stop bitching as i am trying not to do, and orient on enjoying what we get

PS: I have more of a right to be ****** than you, my scion skill doesnt work and my eid skill is crappy, sooo....just **** about gmuts plz?

never said i was pi**e did i

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Right folks, I know how you all loooooooooove to get worked up over what the events will be. So I'm going to play it to you straight here:

1. Its going to be a light week. Dev team is focusing on Halloween, so do not go setting your expectations to high.
                              2. No, there will not be a GMut Event.
                              I would like this post if I could
                              +1 Storm
                              Server: Himeng Valley
                              IGN: Natural
                              Class: Ranger
                              Guild: Rawr
                              #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Originally posted by notabot View Post
                                ya and i bet you already have a hellwing.... your not thinking of the new ppl that join every day thay don't wonto wast time having 2000000 alt just so thay can hav 1 chans at a titen or evun dream of having a grphen its not just about cerint players derp thers new ppl that need gmuts evant to evun compet with ppl that alrdy hav the epic mounts tierd of you guys only thinking of your selfs not evry one on her has a hier lvl char or has time to bild alts cuz thay only get to play 2-3hrs a day
                                Well having a couple of chars. is the best way to do it. I learned that at the very begging. you can lvl up faster having them in party mode. I'm to say this game is about selfishness. Everyone want to be the biggest best on this game way else play if you dont want to be the best. I choose to buy everything i can in game every now and then i get VIP. I could cash my way to the the top but i dont.. but i also dont cry cause people have cooler things than me...

Comment

Working...
                                X